Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

adriano martins

[QUOTE = "adriano martins, publicação: 461116, membro: 253777"]
Aparece para MIM porem Não Consigo transmitir
obs.png
[/ CITAR]

alencarazevedo

Great plugin! Thank you for sharing!
It would be possible add a feature of video rotation (90 degrees)? I'd like to stream on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, and once my stream has landscape format, it would be great send it to Instagram rotated.

chepola

The plugin is very good..
Congratulations to the developers.

A nice thing would be to have the "Output Timer".

sorayuki

Thanks! This plugin is amazing!
Plans to linux version?
There is a pull request of building Linux version. I have no Linux environment at the moment to take a try before merge, and also knowing it's hard to build binary for a various kind of distributations. Would you like to have a look?

eroyval

Excelente Plugin, gracias por compartirlo, dejo un documento para ayudarte a instalarlo en win 10

Attachments

• Instalar Multiple RTMP outputs plugin en Win 10.pdf
    361.7 KB · Views: 279

Andre Caleffi

There is a pull request of building Linux version. I have no Linux environment at the moment to take a try before merge, and also knowing it's hard to build binary for a various kind of distributations. Would you like to have a look?
Of course!
I have no programming skills, but I have Linux Ubuntu Studio installed here, I can test it.

toplachi

My "multiple output" panel likes to resize itself to a small panel (and even moves to the side) everytime I launch OBS, it doesn't seem to remember where it was last placed even locked UI is enabled... But aside from that It was working good upon testing ... Thank you for this plug-in

franciscosta

If using a transmission through OBS and another transmission through the Plugin is there a difference?
(1 transmission in OBS and 1 transmission in Plugin)