Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

[CITA = "Luis Bordis, publicación: 459787, miembro: 195293"]
Lo estuve probando y funciona perfecto !!!
[/CITAR]
Hola, ¿puedes decirme como configuraste la EMISIÓN?
Para que te funcione en varias plataformas a la vez. A mi solo me funciona por YOUTUBE

Attachments

• fff.JPG
    fff.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 900
  • ggg.JPG
    ggg.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 896
[QUOTE = "TertuliasLiberales, publicación: 462249, miembro: 255128"]
[CITA = "Luis Bordis, publicación: 459787, miembro: 195293"]
Lo estuve probando y funciona perfecto !!!
[/ CITAR]
Hola, ¿puedes decirme como configuraste la EMISIÓN?
Para que te opere en varias plataformas a la vez. A mi solo me funciona por YOUTUBE
[/CITAR]

pillarsoffranch

Love this plugin but have a question, any idea on what the bitrate should be set at for multiple streams? I've been able to stream to restream.io, FB Live, Loola.tv and MobCrush at the same time. FB Live and Loola.Tv can be choppy.

sorayuki

Love this plugin but have a question, any idea on what the bitrate should be set at for multiple streams? I've been able to stream to restream.io, FB Live, Loola.tv and MobCrush at the same time. FB Live and Loola.Tv can be choppy.
Try your best to "use obs encoder" which shares encoder among outputs: Streaming to such number of sites with standalone encoder for each one calls for large amount of hardware resources, overload leads to frame dropping. And another aspect, insufficient network bandwidth can cause frame dropping, too.

rebelojose

for Mac users to multiple stream for 2 services, example like YouTube and Facebook on Mac. create two profiles, one to YouTube and other Facebook. duplicate OBS application, and rename one of them for example to OBS-facebook. open de 2 applications, one use for profile YouTube, in another use profile Facebook and stream at sametime. until we wait for best solution to OBS

NestorLS

There is a pull request of building Linux version. I have no Linux environment at the moment to take a try before merge, and also knowing it's hard to build binary for a various kind of distributations. Would you like to have a look?

I have OBS installed on Ubuntu 20.04 and I can test it. Tell me where I can download it and where to load the folders of this plugin. I currently work with OBS -> NGINX + STUNNEL => FB and YT.
Tengo instalado en Ubuntu 20.04 el OBS y puedo probarlo. Indicame de donde lo puedo bajar y donde cargar las carpetas de este plugin. Actualmente trabajo con OBS -> NGINX + STUNNEL => FB y YT.

sorayuki

I have OBS installed on Ubuntu 20.04 and I can test it. Tell me where I can download it and where to load the folders of this plugin. I currently work with OBS -> NGINX + STUNNEL => FB and YT.
Tengo instalado en Ubuntu 20.04 el OBS y puedo probarlo. Indicame de donde lo puedo bajar y donde cargar las carpetas de este plugin. Actualmente trabajo con OBS -> NGINX + STUNNEL => FB y YT.
this one commit the linux build script: https://github.com/jat001
this is CI page which has ubuntu 2004 build: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/sorayuki/obs-multi-rtmp
also for archlinux there is a prebuild package.

gsm

Hello Mr. sorayuki.
In the Video Settings dialog box for x264 it would be very useful to have cpu usage preset (faster,fast,medium,etc) and x264 option to set the maximum number of threads used by x264. In high core count cpu x264 uses far too many threads.

You plugin rocks!
Best Regards

pillarsoffranch

Working very well so far. My only request would be for the dock to stay in the place I put it instead of resetting every time I restart OBS. Love this plugin. My vote for best plugin of 2020

yigael

I would like to say THANKS!!! This is for sure the best plugin for obs!!! My question would be, I was reading about the instagram functionality, if I do decide to stream to instagram I know the format is vertical. By streaming to instagram is the video for the other platforms affected?
For example I do, Facebook and Twitch, which are a horizontal and I add Instagram which is vertical. By adding the vertical Instagram, ties the other 2 videos to vertical format also? O each video keeps their format independently?

Vennancio

First, I want to thank you for this plugin, i'm using to stream the mass/cults at my Chruch. I've notice when you add a new broadcast, you have options to change the resolution of the stream and audio codec. My question is, can I change the aspect ratio to stream to Instragram too? Because it have a different aspect ratio from others (For example, Youtube and Facebook). For a while, the stream from Instagram is made from a smartphone, but doesn't have the video and audio quality (and multi cameras) than others.

Thank you so much, god bless you, stay safe.

Vennancio

I would like to say THANKS!!! This is for sure the best plugin for obs!!! My question would be, I was reading about the instagram functionality, if I do decide to stream to instagram I know the format is vertical. By streaming to instagram is the video for the other platforms affected?
For example I do, Facebook and Twitch, which are a horizontal and I add Instagram which is vertical. By adding the vertical Instagram, ties the other 2 videos to vertical format also? O each video keeps their format independently?

I'll try changing this settings:

After click in add a new broadcast appears this screen, and i invert the resolution.

sorayuki

First, I want to thank you for this plugin, i'm using to stream the mass/cults at my Chruch. I've notice when you add a new broadcast, you have options to change the resolution of the stream and audio codec. My question is, can I change the aspect ratio to stream to Instragram too? Because it have a different aspect ratio from others (For example, Youtube and Facebook). For a while, the stream from Instagram is made from a smartphone, but doesn't have the video and audio quality (and multi cameras) than others.

Thank you so much, god bless you, stay safe.
It's indeed a resizing(rescaling) not a cropping to change the resolution. So it can't fit your case.

sorayuki

It doesn't have the ability to cropping video for a specified.