Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

i have tried both ways to install its in my plugings but does not work either way

Several questions:

1. Which platform are you using this on, e.g. PC or Mac?
2. Which OS are you using, e.g. Windows, Linux or macOS?
3. What are you doing during the installation process, e.g. specifying location to install into for the Window installer, which packaging system on Linux systems?

Also, have you looked under the Docks menu? That's where the Multi-RTMP Output dialog exists.

Having that information would go a long way toward helping you figure out what's happening.

--Katt. =^.^=

CaPoSno

I know the plugins naming is "Multi RTMP" but is there any chance that the plugin will also support SRT at some day?

WolfieValeo

So I am having an issue where it tries to connect for a split second and then keeps reconnecting, I am on obs version 30.0.2. Id love for this to work and ive tried everything I can think of, my net can easily handle this, and my pc is fairly new and fairly high end. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• obs64_PvkCdMxZJY.png
    obs64_PvkCdMxZJY.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 83

sixdenk

obs crashes after i put the streaming key from tiktok
i use obs 30.0.2 on a Macbook Pro 14 M3 Max

with this plugin: obs-multi-rtmp 0.5.0.4

any help?

Also is there a thread to find the best settings for tiktok stream on obs as well as kik?
For twitch i already have it and it works and looks great.

userman1402

Hi I have a question

Can I use this to stream vertically to Youtube?

I currently stream to Twitch and Youtube via this plugin so I can still stream music on Twitch but it'll be muted on YT. Therefore i'd like to keep using this, any other ways to stream vertically require other plugins and programs.

I can't seem to figure this out

ashumann12

I have been using this for the better part of a year now. I recently reinstalled windows and am now having trouble figuring out my Twitch Url

pmania

Does it support SRT I have 2 PC's with 2 OBS I tried to send SRT to with ?mode=caller and on the other pc with ?mode=receiver as a media source but it couldn't connect and when I use this as output in OBS (Like custom server in settings stream) then it just works, so I don't know why it would be handy. It's maybe weird why it shouldn't support SRT as it does alot of other protocols (Not sure about protocols) but it has alot of encoders you can choose from so nevertheless wondering why it doesn't work (yet) for me. Which I don't see in OBS to choose from. I could maybe test / try it out with RTMP but OBS does have built in SRT but not RTMP I believe.

I also use lately most of the time twitch server and then testing modus for bandwith, so your stream appears on https://inspector.twitch.tv (Only the stream network information stuff not actually video seeable) because you need to load the OBS encoders.

Is there also a way to load all the docks from twitch & youtube at the same time like you get them automatically when you log in to the platforms ? So you have both the twitch chat stream info twitch statisics and activity feed and the youtube chat and also for youtube another dock to go to your youtube stream and pretty easy go to youtube studio and the stream control webpage ? Would also be very handy, maybe this is easy to do manually. I know I should ask this maybe in a seperate post but because it is multi streaming related someone knows or does this already ?

Sorry if someone doesn't understand everything clearly I am pretty bad at explaining stuff, maybe I should use AI to rewrite it and then post it here.

olin

Je viens d'installer le plugin en diffusant sur youtube et aimerait utiliser le plugin pour Twitch mais cela ne fonctionne pas, message connexion impossible, je suis sur windows 10 avec Obs 30.0.2, j'ai essayé l'inverse diffuser sur twitch et plugin pour youtube la connexion est établi sur mais rien n'est diffusé sur ma chaîne, je tourne en rond, j'ai aussi essayé multi stream io sans réussite, pour le moment je suis dans l'obligation d'utiliser deux logiciels de streaming ce qui est trop gourmand pour mon processeur, merci de m'aider, cordialement.

Ares1192

Im having the crash problem with FB Gaming and obs 30.0.2

used to work fine but sice 3 days ago it started to crashed every single time that i tried to multistream to fb

any solution?

i tried to uninstall and re install the plugin but it doesnt work

Sally S.

Hi
I am new to this. Does this plugin help live streaming multiple YT streams on a single channel at the same time? As this is what I am looking for.

Hi
I am new to this. Does this plugin help live streaming multiple YT streams on a single channel at the same time? As this is what I am looking for.

This plugin sends an RTMP stream to multiple ingestion points. So, in theory, along with how YouTube allows for multiple simultaneous livestreams, those ingestion points could all even be one YouTube point, just for different streams, even if the destination is one channel. The only thing that may need to be different is the stream key, which differentiates multiple different streams.

Put simply, the plugin, along with YouTube, should allow you to send multiple instances of the same stream to the same channel.

--Katt. =^.^=

DUTCHHII

I installed the latest version of this plugin, and I have OBS version 30, but the plugin is not appearing in OBS. Please help. I tried restarting my pc too. I checked docks too and I don't see anything there either. I used the Windowsx64 installer

I installed the latest version of this plugin, and I have OBS version 30, but the plugin is not appearing in OBS. Please help. I tried restarting my pc too. I checked docks too and I don't see anything there either. I used the Windowsx64 installer

If you downloaded 0.6.0.0, please note as I just noticed this:

When you run the installer for 0.6.0.0 for the first time, it uninstalls whichever version is already installed! It will NOT touch any preexisting configs!

After this, you must run the installer again to actually install it. It will ask you where to install the plugin. It should be pointing to the base of your OBS Studio installation. Click "OK", then let 'er rip.

You should be good to go; all your configs will still be there.

--Katt. =^.^=

It seems I have the same problem as DUTCHHII. It has nothing to do with upgrading to a newer version. I think the problem is in either one of these cases:

1) You haven't installed OBS in the default folder. Since you are NOT allowed to change the installation path of the RTMP plug-in, it might not see the OBS installation.
..or..
2) You configured OBS to run in 'portable mode' (having an empty file called 'portable_mode.txt' in your OBS folder). In this case some functions/plug-ins don't seem to be available.

Trying to figure out which of these is most likely.