Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

kaliver

Hi, can I have some explanation please.
If I stream to Twitch and Youtube I will be spending twice more bandwidth and speed. If I add Facebook to it then three times bandwidth and speed. Correct?
tnx
If you are using the same bitrate, yes, that is correct. If you use different bitrates to each platform, then no, you'd have to add those together and see what it comes out to. For example, I stream at 7,000 Kbps to Twitch and 20,000 Kbps to Youtube, so I need roughly 4x my normal Twitch bandwidth to stream to both (before accounting for overhead).

Jsmith345

Hi, can I have some explanation please.
If I stream to Twitch and Youtube I will be spending twice more bandwidth and speed. If I add Facebook to it then three times bandwidth and speed. Correct?
tnx
Thats mostly correct, you can use the same encoder settings to save some cpu/gpu load and bandwidth, but it will always add additional upload speed as requirement.

If you stream on twitch with 6.000 kbps, on youtube with 15.000 kbits and on facebook also with 6.000 kbits, you'll need 27.000 kbits in total.

Unimatrix36

Instead of getting the encoder settings from OBS, I set it to NVIDIA NVENC H.264 [jim_nvenc]
You can set everything like you do in OBS, except for the FPS
Does it take the FPS setting from OBS?

I use different bitrate to Twitch (6000) and that's why use the custom setting.
Max bitrate on Kick is 8000 for regular non-partner non-verified user.

obs64_iLxzgvnaUG.png

Last edited:

sorayuki

Instead of getting the encoder settings from OBS, I set it to NVIDIA NVENC H.264 [jim_nvenc]
You can set everything like you do in OBS, except for the FPS
Does it take the FPS setting from OBS?

I use different bitrate to Twitch (6000) and that's why use the custom setting.
Max bitrate on Kick is 8000 for regular non-partner non-verified user.

View attachment 98820
framerate is a global parameter for OBS core

Installs super easily on my setups. Only I have a question:

Just curious, are there hotkey events available to either start and stop streaming on all streams or individual ones? Having these would be super helpful on my setup, notably for automation and events I can send from my SAMMI setup via WebSockets.

Thanks!

--Katt. =^.^=

TheMadMan007

Is anyone else having an issue where the "Sync start with OBS" setting doesn't stay enabled once you close OBS? The plugin constantly reverts to disabled every time I open OBS again after closing. On OBS v29.1.3. I'm not sure what to do.

Hello, some reason I can't add youtube for this plugin. I've tried everything myself, just says failed to connect stream! Can somebody help me out?

Hello, some reason I can't add youtube for this plugin. I've tried everything myself, just says failed to connect stream! Can somebody help me out?

Are you making sure you're using the correct RTMP URL and stream key? Both are on your stream's dashboard as you get ready to stream. Particularly, the latter one is very important because that determines which livestream is active as YouTube channels can have more than one active livestream at a time.

--Katt. =^.^=

Are you making sure you're using the correct RTMP URL and stream key? Both are on your stream's dashboard as you get ready to stream. Particularly, the latter one is very important because that determines which livestream is active as YouTube channels can have more than one active livestream at a time.

--Katt. =^.^=
Yes, I'm sure. First I RTMP URL, and then stream key. Twitch and Kick seems working fine, just can't get youtube working.

talkinlive

I am not having any luck getting the windows installer to work and tried pushing the files to the correct program folders. But it does not show up in OBS. I have tried combinations of older versions of OBS and the Plugin with no success. Anyone else have installer issues with this? Thanks