Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

WinterRaine

Any help for a newbie to install this and to get it running? I'm not real good at Chinese! Have no clue!
I am in the same boat. I have it downloaded, installed. It is all nice and wide open in my program files however it is NOT in my OBS. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Yes it is in my program files/obs-studio. I have done it and redone it over and over again. I don't know what it is, but i cannot ever get OBS to work right for me no matter what i do. I am not tech savy, but i can follow instructions. lol.

sorayuki

I am in the same boat. I have it downloaded, installed. It is all nice and wide open in my program files however it is NOT in my OBS. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Yes it is in my program files/obs-studio. I have done it and redone it over and over again. I don't know what it is, but i cannot ever get OBS to work right for me no matter what i do. I am not tech savy, but i can follow instructions. lol.
Hi, have you got an OBS with version greater or equal 26.1 ?

EduardoWBG

Hello!
I'm having a weird issue with the plugin. I first installed it and did a little quick test and everything wokred as it should but after restarting my system I have this weird popup showing up
1633558964325.png

is in spanish but it says "To obtain OBS decoders, start streaming in OBS once (you can stop it immediately)"
And it no longer works :(
Any ideas?

sorayuki

Hello!
I'm having a weird issue with the plugin. I first installed it and did a little quick test and everything wokred as it should but after restarting my system I have this weird popup showing up
View attachment 75854
is in spanish but it says "To obtain OBS decoders, start streaming in OBS once (you can stop it immediately)"
And it no longer works :(
Any ideas?
Do as it says.
click the start streaming button in OBS's main UI for once, and OBS will initialize the encoder.

Pimmal

Hey as i can see x264 is using fast or ultra fast preset, can you bring in a line were you can set custom encoding parameters? Or bring in the urgent paramaters like preset and profile? This would be awesome, because thats the reason for not using your plugin and doing manual FFMPEG transcoding.

KensonPlays

How does this work exactly? Could I stream to YT via the normal Stream settings and just add this in to also send to Twitch additionally? Or do I need to add both YT and Twitch as options for both to work?

Rodas

Is there a way to syncronice the beginning and the end of the streams? my main stream is on Facebook and I use this plug-in for youtube, but I have to press twice the button start or finish, one for facebook and another one for youtube, is posible to press just once?

sorayuki

Is there a way to syncronice the beginning and the end of the streams? my main stream is on Facebook and I use this plug-in for youtube, but I have to press twice the button start or finish, one for facebook and another one for youtube, is posible to press just once?
check the latest version which comes with "sync start with obs"

djquartz

I have a question regarding Instagram and TikTok feeds. Is it possible to build in a rotation function that can rotate your feed to the left 90 degrees before it's displayed on their end?

This way someone can see your whole screen and they just have to rotate their phone.

Ryan Ellerbe

Yes you stream to youtube from obs like usual, then in the plugin you set up a different location to stream like twitch, or facebook.

Ryan Ellerbe

Does anyone know when you select x264 as encoder, what speed is it? I would like to be able to change the speed since I have some overhead on my cpu.

djquartz

Yes you stream to youtube from obs like usual, then in the plugin you set up a different location to stream like twitch, or facebook.

I know how to stream to it by setting up the connection, the issue in the screen orientation. Instagram and TikTok use portait mode.

So it's 1080x1920 instead of 1920x1080.

OvrilPT

Is the "Audio Mixer ID" in this plugin's Audio Settings tab the same as the Audio Tracks in the Output settings of OBS?

Asking this because I'm researching streaming a multi-language event, and I'm trying to understand if I can do 2 different streams with the same video but different audio tracks, by changing this setting in the plugin.

Thanks

Vancouver

CAUTION!!!! v0.2.8 on github has some nasty ransomware virus in both the exe and dlls. I'd be cautious before installing as it tries to lock personal files. Windows 10 found it with the inbuilt ransomeware protection and also the antivirus.

sorayuki

Is the "Audio Mixer ID" in this plugin's Audio Settings tab the same as the Audio Tracks in the Output settings of OBS?

Asking this because I'm researching streaming a multi-language event, and I'm trying to understand if I can do 2 different streams with the same video but different audio tracks, by changing this setting in the plugin.

Thanks
Yes, it does the same behavior to output settings.
I recommand you have a try before working in formal situation.