Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

Acey05

Hello, has anyone been able to successfully use this addon to stream to 2 different youtube channels? I can get this addon to work with main stream to be youtube and facebook using addon but when trying to add another youtube channel with correct rtmp and streamkey doesn't work. It says its streaming but no video ever shows on 2nd youtube channel.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Doesn't Youtube have that really terrible system in place where your Youtube Channel MUST be active on your Browser when you start Streaming for it to work, then you have to log out and log in to the second Channel and do that all over again for them to work as well? Not like Twitch where you just press Stream and it automatically works?

Some people claim you don't need to do that anymore, but I literally cannot get Youtube to work without first looking at it before streaming.

brighthorizon

Doesn't Youtube have that really terrible system in place where your Youtube Channel MUST be active on your Browser when you start Streaming for it to work, then you have to log out and log in to the second Channel and do that all over again for them to work as well? Not like Twitch where you just press Stream and it automatically works?

Some people claim you don't need to do that anymore, but I literally cannot get Youtube to work without first looking at it before streaming.

i normally grab the streamkey in youtube right before in obs. maybe that is it. the issue is the other youtube channel is not mine they only supplied rtmp link and streamkey.

Any suggestions would be great, I just don't want to pay for restream.io i will only stream to 2 youtube channels once in a while.

Acey05

i normally grab the streamkey in youtube right before in obs. maybe that is it. the issue is the other youtube channel is not mine they only supplied rtmp link and streamkey.

Any suggestions would be great, I just don't want to pay for restream.io i will only stream to 2 youtube channels once in a while.
Maybe ask around OBS Discord or some Reddit Youtube subs? I know exactly what you mean, but if you don't have access to the account directly before a Stream starts it won't start (I found out this the hard way after almost a week of lost streams).

Some people claimed changing the settings from Live to Schedule or increasing the Stream Delay bypassed the Youtube limit, or using a Direct OBS Integration was the solution, but again, I couldn't get any of this work.

nunFalco

Hello everyone, lately I have some spikes in my stream when I use the pluggin with youtube. Should change something? I use 4500 on bit rate. But this is what I use when I do just one platform. Should I change this? or what can I change to fix this?

Dputz

Yes, assuming every destination is using the same bitrate, then streaming to 2 destinations will take double the bandwidth, streaming to 3 will take triple the bandwidth, etc.
I have 35 Up/ 200 Down and after 2 streams it is impossible. Last week I was only able to stream to one feed. Unsure if that is a bandwidth issue or a laptop issue.

mredodos

I have not prove with streaming multiple source fb + YouTube + twitch.. No CPU or bandwidth problem.

Is possible change the audio source for specific streaming? I see some option like mixer I'd but I don't understand how work

christicehurst

Just abit off topic but still very related. How are people dealing with all the different chat boxes at once? Yes Restream Chat is a option but you must pay up each month to get Youtube chat and others working together. I need to fina chat box that puts them all together.

BenAndo

Just abit off topic but still very related. How are people dealing with all the different chat boxes at once? Yes Restream Chat is a option but you must pay up each month to get Youtube chat and others working together. I need to fina chat box that puts them all together.
I've played around with sheepChat before. It may be what you're looking for.

MidiaNinja

Can someone help me? I've tried downloading this plugin for Mac but can't seem to find it in my "view--docks". I have the proper versions and the obs-multi-rtmp folder in my plugins folder. Not sure what I'm getting wrong here.

Same problem here, any solution?

Henryvill

Fiz uma instalação normal. Para fazer multstreaming com You Tube faço pela OBS na configuração nativa e o facebook faço pelo Multstream RTMP, mas depois de exatos 3h20 a live no facebook é encerrada e no You tube continua. Alguém pode me ajudar a entender o que está havendo?

sagnelo

This plugin has been reported as a virus since 2020 and despite user warnings nothing has been done. Can you resolve this please?