Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

cfsardinha

I install the plugin, but it not appears in my OBS 27.2.4 version. What can I do to be able to use the plugin? Is there a problem with this version?

cfsardinha

ive tried Mobcrush and restream and lately ive been have a few issues but added you plugin and works like a charm and says what it says on the tin .

thanks for sharing this plugin for OBS Much Appreciated
I was loving use mobcrush, but they simply stop working. Such a pity. So I tried to use this rtmp, but it's not showing in my obs. Do you have any idea?

sorayuki

I install the plugin, but it not appears in my OBS 27.2.4 version. What can I do to be able to use the plugin? Is there a problem with this version?
for 27.2.4 use the previous release.
the latest one is for OBS 28

If no dock appears check the view-docks menu.

Laxman Jaiswar

can you make 'Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17' .dmg or .pkg file mac mini m1system. I am putting the extracted file in plugin folder but it is not showing in dock. here i am attaching system report. i am using obs 27​

Attachments

• System Report.jpg
    System Report.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 80

megavapor

Well, I realized that I was seeing myself as live on my own Tiwtch dashboard when streaming to Twitch at 8 Mbps, but then I went to my channel as a different user, and I appeared offline, so yeah, no hack there... Twitch was blocking me unitl I switched it back to 6 Mbps.

Also I realized that it was the obs-multi-rtmp-setup.exe that had installed the plugin in the Program Data folder. And then I had installed it twice by putting it manually into Program files. I was having the problem that the plugin doesn't remember the encoder settings after restarting (I tried versions 0.2.8 and 0.2.7.1), so I removed the files from Progarm Files, and I tried the obs-multi-rtmp-setup.exe, which put them again into Program DATA, and the plugin works anyway, but it still doesn't remember the encoder settings.

I also have some requests, which I don't know if they're even possible or logic:
1. I would like to be able to set different fps for each stream
2.Would it be possible to set a high bitrate for Youtube, and then have it capped for Twitch at 6 or 8 Mbps, with a single encoder?

Sorry and thanks again!
I use restream, but the free account now has only 2 platforms, so I wanted another option and I got here, I tested the plugin, very good, but there is a problem, each platform is a new live, if you have 3 platforms, you need a computer very good to do 3 lives at the same time, and it needs 3x higher upload bandwidth, while restream had only 1 live, and after that it sent to more than 15 platforms at the same time, this was free, now it's paid unfortunately, another problem that I found in the plugin that after the installation my obs went crazy, I just kept varying the CPU and GPU 30 to 100% alternating, computer was much slower, then when trying to remove the puglin the saga began, very difficult, so far I couldn't, and it continues the problem in obs, it's no use removing obs and reinstalling, plugin is still there, suggestion would be an uninstall of puglin or more information on how to uninstall and especially about CPU and bandwidth consumption

Yagami-kun

latest one supports OBS 28
previous one supports OBS 27
And thats means who the next version for this plugin was coming only when the final version for 28.0.0 is released,right??????
I use restream, but the free account now has only 2 platforms, so I wanted another option and I got here, I tested the plugin, very good, but there is a problem, each platform is a new live, if you have 3 platforms, you need a computer very good to do 3 lives at the same time, and it needs 3x higher upload bandwidth, while restream had only 1 live, and after that it sent to more than 15 platforms at the same time, this was free, now it's paid unfortunately, another problem that I found in the plugin that after the installation my obs went crazy, I just kept varying the CPU and GPU 30 to 100% alternating, computer was much slower, then when trying to remove the puglin the saga began, very difficult, so far I couldn't, and it continues the problem in obs, it's no use removing obs and reinstalling, plugin is still there, suggestion would be an uninstall of puglin or more information on how to uninstall and especially about CPU and bandwidth consumption
Restream now becomes mega anticonsumer,their deserves a mega-mass boycott (╬▔皿▔)╯

Acey05

Lets say you stream at 6,000Kbs.

You're sending 1 instance of Data (6K) to Restream, and then Restream is sending that (6K) everything else, that's how it works. The extra "Data" is coming from Restream.
So if you want 2 Platforms, that becomes 2 times the data (12K), and more and more, it can balloon pretty easily. Mind you, some people did mention Restream reduces the bitrate slightly, but I can't confirm that.

If you use this Plugin, you're doing the same. 2 platforms require 2 times the data rate, etc. So if you have a data capped internet, you could be easily hitting the limit, you can't do anything about that other then lower the bitrates or get a new ISP.

bonafeyed

anyone have luck downloading the plugin with version 27.2.4? i installed .exe and .zip, neither are showing up in dock list?

RacerGregg

can you make 'Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17' .dmg or .pkg file mac mini m1system. I am putting the extracted file in plugin folder but it is not showing in dock. here i am attaching system report. i am using obs 27​

I'm also at a loss as to how you install the new OBS 28-compatible version for Mac. The contents of the ZIP file are a .plugin file and not the usual folder structure. Placing it in OBS's plugin directory does not seem to be the correct procedure.