Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

Peppe73

try this verison
Thanks, this version works

Dputz

It installed for me however when ever I try to run multiple RTMPs it disconnects from one and starts the new one up. Unable to run more than one. Any fix?

Re4lBillyJ

I just had one big trouble, and i don´t know how to fix it. I have eliminated all the rmtp destinations that I used to stream yesterday and used new directions for other stream today. Other youtube channel ando facebook. I streammed without problems. But then I chacked that the stream went to all the destinations that I used yesterday and today. Does anyone have the same problem?

leathan

A mi me funciona, pero al cerrar el obs y volver a abrirlo se me borran los destinos que tenía grabados y queda sólo uno. Alguna idea de por qué ocurre esto? Y antes de que lo digan ya he desinstalado, vuelto a instalar, abierto y cerrado OBS muchas veces.

TO SAVE YOUR OUTPUTS FIRST ADD YOUR RTMP SERVER/KEY THEN AFTER ITS ADDED CLICK MODIFY, THEN CLICK OKAY.
PARA SALVARLOS PRIMEO AGREGA TU SERVIDOR DE RTMP DESPUES CLICKIA "MODIFICAR" DESPUES "OKAY"

After updating my obs client I got an error that I needed to update this plugin, It worked after I dropped the updated obs-multi-rtmp.dll in C:\ProgramData\obs-studio\plugins\obs-multi-rtmp\bin\64bit

For anyone else updating I think the the default location is C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit

leathan

I just had one big trouble, and i don´t know how to fix it. I have eliminated all the rmtp destinations that I used to stream yesterday and used new directions for other stream today. Other youtube channel ando facebook. I streammed without problems. But then I chacked that the stream went to all the destinations that I used yesterday and today. Does anyone have the same problem?
It may have to do with the rtmp servers not saving until you add them then click modify, then click okay, might even be a bug? Not sure I expected them to just save. But a lot of people having issues like that including the post I address right above this one. Cheers.

leathan

It installed for me however when ever I try to run multiple RTMPs it disconnects from one and starts the new one up. Unable to run more than one. Any fix?
Sorry if this doesn't help but are you starting the streaming session with the plugin? If so are you first streaming once before hand to each service? I think you need to do that, I haven't streamed in so long but I had no issues aside from the weird way to make the rtmp endpoints save. Cheers.

GICC

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    119.4 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    118.4 KB · Views: 131

hkenshin

This plugin has never worked for me. I tried using it for OBSv27 and now I'm getting the update obs-multi-rtmp notification now using OBSv28. I have wanted to delete it. But I can't find the file to delete and have deleted and reinstalled OBS but it still keeps coming up.

zaichi

This plugin has never worked for me. I tried using it for OBSv27 and now I'm getting the update obs-multi-rtmp notification now using OBSv28. I have wanted to delete it. But I can't find the file to delete and have deleted and reinstalled OBS but it still keeps coming up.
C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio\data\obs-plugins

Find rtmp-service...

on me is working i stream at fb and yt without problem

sorayuki

Delete C:\ProgramData\obs-studio\plugins\obs-multi-rtmp folder.

rapasave

Ciao @sorayuki first of all thanks for your work. I have installed your plugin but I guess I have to write manually the server for streaming. I meant there is any configuration of provider where I stream (Facebook;youtube; Twitch). Am I right? Thanks