Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

ChasinLex

We've installed this under OBS on a MacMini and MacOS. We've not had any issues with saving settings for the plugin. We're only trying to stream to YouTube and FB at the same time. The YouTube stream has no issues. For the FB stream the log says the connection was successful. It shows the scenes, etc. It shows the stream stopping, but nothing shows up on FB. I'm sure I've missed something in FB setup. Entered the rtmp server and stream key and that's it. Anyone seen this before? I've looked at all 13 pages of this topic but not seen this issue. Thanks in advance!!

Is there a way to SAVE settings for the plugin. Whenever I restart, I lose 3 setup streams. Considering, OBS crashed and we restart OBS every day, saving is a must. Any help? THX!

You have to create the stream output. give it a title. close it, open it. insert the desired parameters, rename it to something completely different and close it. then it should save.

nunFalco

First at all thank you so much for make this! and I was wondering if is there any way to use shortcuts to activate this plugin?

ChasinLex

We've installed this under OBS on a MacMini and MacOS. We've not had any issues with saving settings for the plugin. We're only trying to stream to YouTube and FB at the same time. The YouTube stream has no issues. For the FB stream the log says the connection was successful. It shows the scenes, etc. It shows the stream stopping, but nothing shows up on FB. I'm sure I've missed something in FB setup. Entered the rtmp server and stream key and that's it. Anyone seen this before? I've looked at all 13 pages of this topic but not seen this issue. Thanks in advance!!
Answered my own question thru playing around. Turns out our "persistent" stream key isn't. Generated a new one and the "GO LIVE" button on FB recognized the stream and stream works.

Andre Caleffi

EN-US (Google translator)
Please add the option to choose which network I want to send the signal.
Example, I have a network card with the local internet signal and another signal coming from the cell phone. So I can send the signal through two networks if one fails the other takes over.

PT-BR
Por favor, adicione a opção de escolher qual rede eu desejo enviar o sinal.
Exemplo, tenho uma placa de rede com o sinal de internet local e outro sinal vindo do celular. Assim posso enviar o sinal por duas redes caso uma falhe a outra assume.

leathan

Still unsure how this plugin saves its data.

EDIT: TO SAVE YOUR OUTPUTS FIRST ADD YOUR RTMP SERVER/KEY THEN AFTER ITS ADDED CLICK MODIFY, THEN CLICK OKAY.

I still have not figured out how to make the dock stay where I want though.

EN-US (Google translator)
Please add the option to choose which network I want to send the signal.
Example, I have a network card with the local internet signal and another signal coming from the cell phone. So I can send the signal through two networks if one fails the other takes over.

PT-BR
Por favor, adicione a opção de escolher qual rede eu desejo enviar o sinal.
Exemplo, tenho uma placa de rede com o sinal de internet local e outro sinal vindo do celular. Assim posso enviar o sinal por duas redes caso uma falhe a outra assume.

That is an operating system / network level fix, not one for a small plugin within an app. You can solve that problem with something like Speedify that sends the data out on both connections for failover, or by using a network device that supports bonding and a bonding service.

Russell-KV4S

EDIT: TO SAVE YOUR OUTPUTS FIRST ADD YOUR RTMP SERVER/KEY THEN AFTER ITS ADDED CLICK MODIFY, THEN CLICK OKAY.

This seems to work for me, thank you! :)

Latest version I get a virus warning when downloading. Previous version is OK... Any thoughts ?

same here 0.2.6.1:

chrome_AwQMJxG6Hp.png

1628882254960.png

Last edited:

tmcarter

Def.png

This is what I am seeing on Windows 10, latest updates when DL from source above... All appears legit; but just wondering if anyone else see this with Defender 365?? Im kinda hesitant about installing with this warning...

Really need it to stream to FBLive and YouTube at same time.

Any suggestions??

sorayuki

View attachment 74299

This is what I am seeing on Windows 10, latest updates when DL from source above... All appears legit; but just wondering if anyone else see this with Defender 365?? Im kinda hesitant about installing with this warning...

Really need it to stream to FBLive and YouTube at same time.

Any suggestions??
It's automated build by github CI system.
I suggest that uploading it to online virus scan website and to see how many of a ton of AV software regard it as virus.

I'm having virus reporting by antivirus in this build too.

I also have a problem with it saving the plugin position on OBS. It's just hidden every time in the bottom right corner, no matter what I do, its position is not saved by the OBS.
Yeah, this one's been a major problem for quite some time, not sure why this one has dock issues. It got annoying enough to the point I had to remove it entirely until this is fixed. Honestly, at this point from what I've seen since this was launched, someone who cares more to actively maintain it needs to just fork the code and make some of these minor fixes, preferably one of the few creators here who's got a ton of various plugin experience under their belt. The comments I've seen on the current github project don't give me much confidence in it, to the point this other A/V issue that's been popping up for everyone came as no surprise to me.

leon El

Hola, tengo un problema con la actualización obs 27.1.1 le doy en el botón de actualizar y me arroja el siguiente mensaje y no se qué hacer.
problema OBS.jpg