Media Controls

Media Controls 0.4.0

schist99

Not showing icons should only happen when your OBS version is not version 26 .0 or higher

my obs is 26.1.1, icons still not showing. (using material dark theme)
1610520860852.png

Exeldro

@schist99 do the icons show on the source toolbar with that theme? Because this plugins should use the same icons as used in the source toolbar. If they are also not shown there the icons should be added to the theme you are using.

cottage1260

Hey, your plugin is GREAT, but I have a little mess with thumbnail buttons. I have OBS (26.1.2), running it on OSX 10.14.6 (Mojave). Is there any way how to fix it? Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 1.54.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 1.54.05 PM.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 78

djarchi

How do i remove this plugin? I installed it and when i dont want to run it in a dock it puts a huge gray rectangle over my stream preview.

morrisb

Hi, thanks for the plugin, it's much better than the built in vlc controls. I was wondering if it would be possible to control multiple media sources with one control. I have two videos that are synced together in time and need to play them either side by side or individually but cutting back and forth between them quickly. While there are a couple work arounds I could use, it would be nice to just hit a single play button and have them both start simultaneously. Thanks, morris

annkuoq

If I want to use it on mac obs 25.0.8, should I install 0.2.2.pkg?
If so, where is the old version download link?
Thanks!

smz

Thanks for great plugin! Is it possible to add a feature to controls which pauses after current media? I have a media playlist which loops and I would like to have "button" which pauses the media playlist playing after current media is finished.
Thanks!

YOGA47

how do i add 7 sec forward hotkeys like
Replay Source hotkey on setting
or

on stream deck i am noob to WebSocket

skysix

Hello !! beautiful plugin !!
can you add play-pause functionality like on vlc?
that is, when a track ends it pauses instead of immediately skipping to the next track

this helps a lot to change scene at the end of the tracks with precision without going over the next one

thank you

Gitago

Sorry if its been asked or mentioned previously, but is it possible when using this plugin with VLC playlists, to also show the Filename which is queued up to be played?

Gitago

to add onto that further would also be neat to have a 'selective media monitor' ability... since i have a half dozen sources on one scene which i dont want to monitor AT ALL while some i do..

ok.. got into actually testing it a bit more thorough and realizing only showing media sources which are 'visible' before i make the scene switch.

Last edited: