Supported Platforms
  1. Windows
  2. Mac OS X
  3. Linux
Download
Add Media Controls Dock to OBS
1594889111065.png

Installation
  • Copy and merge the folders that are in the download zip to the OBS folder for example:
    C:\Program Files\obs-studio\
    or
    C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio\
  • Start OBS Studio
    1594314162159.png

Donations
You can donate to me via PayPal, GitHub or Patreon.
Author
Exeldro
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.53 star(s) 19 ratings

More resources from Exeldro

Latest updates

1. Version 0.4.0

Add option to hide sources Fix update time decimals and remaining Add extra source destroy checks
  2. Version 0.3.6

OBS version 28 support
  3. Version 0.3.4

fix freezing on delete source

Latest reviews

매우 훌륭하고, MacOS(arm64)에서도 잘 작동합니다. 이제, 미디어 종료 전 안전하게 다른 Scene으로 전환할 수 있게 되었습니다.
Makes it super-convenient to control all your media sources without having to click each of them in the Sources list.
@exeldrdo each plugin from you is quality and also here it can be applied.

This is very useful for to have a very fast control about the media from a scene that is playing, and to again play it when it is stopped, or need to play it very quickly, etc. I hace used it a lot in the building of my scenes.

Thanks you very much.

NOTE: You are credited as 'Plug-ins Creator' at the credits of my 'Streams' at the end of them. ;)
Great plugin ! I still have problems with icons not showing (only dark grey boxes)
It would be awsome to add the ability to set IN and OUT points to play medias.
Thanks !!
Noar
Exeldro
Exeldro
Is that with OBS version 26 or higher and the default theme?
this is a great plugin and I love the how it works typically, but I wanted to ask - whenever I have the player running and it goes to the next file in the playlist it will start to play with a noticeable sort of secondary delay (as if the media was playing twice, but one of the instances of the audio was off by about a second) am I doing something incorrectly? maybe there is a way to fix it? I'm not sure how.
controls not displaying when i use a certain theme (material dark). stil good tho
Suggestion: An option to hide any media, like the audio dock
What about Linux version guys ? :( I downloaded yesterday but I cannot find any explanation on Youtube or on internet about how and where to copy paste the 2 folders "bin" and "data" downloaded...
I managed to find OBS Plugin location in the hidden folder ".config" located in "Home". After that, I tried to merge "bin" & "data" in /plugins/obs-linux browser (Not working) and then in /.config/obs-studio/plugin_config (Same). The "media control" doesn't want to appeared in the "Docks section" in the list of the menu. I closed the app before processing. Do you have any idea to help me or any video that could give me a hand ? I tried to fix this issue since 2 days, I start to have an headache :/ Many thanks in advance buddies.
Just amazing´ now i only need a plugin that gives me a button to turn monitoring on and off easily (or have such button in this plugin ;) )
I would like to leave a a problem here. The plugin is very good, but one thing is happening with me.
I create 3 or more scenes, each scene has a different video.
When I delete the videos, one by one, OBS crashes.
Sometimes it crashes on the last deletion, it appears to be random.
I create a post on the forum with the log files.
https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/obs-crashes-when-deleting-media-source.129097/