Lagging and pixelated while streaming, but perfect in game

LibriSch

Hey, good morning!
I'm trying to find the best config in my OBS for streaming Fortnite (the only game that lags and the one I want to resolve).

My objective:
  • Streaming in 1080p - 60fps perfectly like streamers

Here's my setup:
  • Aorus X570 Pro
  • Ryzen 5 5600x
  • GTX 1660 Ti 6GB
  • 16 GB
  • SSD

• Internet: 500MB download ~~~ 45MB upload

I've already tried these settings:
  • Output: 1920x1080 (my resolution in-game)
  • Encoder: x264 (for some reason, obs and my GPU don't work very well, I choose x264 then)
  • Rate control: CBR
  • Bitrate: 6000kbps (and I tried +8k, 10k and nothing happens)
  • Keyframe Interval: 2s
  • CPU Usage: veryfast (if below medium, my game lags too much!)
  • Profile: high

I also tried this:
The only thing I did get from this site was:
1662989021251.png

Fps seems constante, but bitrate doesn't not. And server chosen was the perfect and closest one, with 0 delay.

***I'm not a partner, just affiliate.

My video test: https://mega.nz/file/zRFmwRJS#aFb5bx_CXdL6RfxFW2kSBNc0VXWaP_0h1irB1I1zBaM
What I expect: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1578899076

Thank you!

Last edited:

JohnPee

If you want assistance there are many people who are happy to provide guidance on many topics but you need to provide a log file from your system. See the link below on how to get one. Cheers..

PaiSand

Run the Auto-comfiguration Wizard (tools menu) and apply the settings it gives. Restart OBS and test.
To better check on your internet connections against twitch servers use this tool:
Anything bellow 90 quality is bad and probably an issue on your ISP.

Use the Analyzer. In Help menu you can upload and analyze the current log file. Simple do a test stream (one, just one test, only one) of about more than 30 seconds doing everything you normaly do and then upload de log file and click on the analyze button.

LibriSch

Hey
If you want assistance there are many people who are happy to provide guidance on many topics but you need to provide a log file from your system. See the link below on how to get one. Cheers..

I'll do that soon. Thanks for this

LibriSch

Run the Auto-comfiguration Wizard (tools menu) and apply the settings it gives. Restart OBS and test.
To better check on your internet connections against twitch servers use this tool:
Anything bellow 90 quality is bad and probably an issue on your ISP.

Use the Analyzer. In Help menu you can upload and analyze the current log file. Simple do a test stream (one, just one test, only one) of about more than 30 seconds doing everything you normaly do and then upload de log file and click on the analyze button.
Hello!
Of course. I'll post here and back soon, just take a little time. Ok?