Input Overlay

Input Overlay v5.0.4

Spacebar counter

Latest versions of OBS and this plugin. After copying files and opening OBS - mouse and keyboard and specially the spacebar button of keyboard not works and almost stopped working until OBS was closed (via Task Manager).

isu

wasd-fo4.png

방향키 4개(좌,우,상,하)와 ` z x c키를 추가하는 방법을 알려주세요?

Attachments

• wasd-Fo4.zip
    142 KB · Views: 171

jeffsfolio

RE: Input History

Does this come with the latest 5.0+ update? Doesn't show up if it does. Is there a way to enable it? If it is enabled already but needs some setup, where can I find documentation for setting it up with a key texture and config file? If input history does not come with 5.0+, read the following...

I uninstalled 5.0+ and installed the version just before the 5.0+ release (4.8?). I now have the option to add an input history overlay but there are a few things I need help with...
1) When using the plain text option, it fires off every letter I type even if it is not a shortcut being thrown. How can I limit it's verbosity based on the program in focus and/or based on whether a shortcut has been fired off?
2) Is there a key icon texture and key icon config file available for those who want to record tutorials of complex 3D and 2D software? Beyond this, I have no idea where to even begin making a config and texture file for this option. Any help would be appreciated.

univrsal

RE: Input History

Does this come with the latest 5.0+ update? Doesn't show up if it does. Is there a way to enable it? If it is enabled already but needs some setup, where can I find documentation for setting it up with a key texture and config file? If input history does not come with 5.0+, read the following...

I uninstalled 5.0+ and installed the version just before the 5.0+ release (4.8?). I now have the option to add an input history overlay but there are a few things I need help with...
1) When using the plain text option, it fires off every letter I type even if it is not a shortcut being thrown. How can I limit it's verbosity based on the program in focus and/or based on whether a shortcut has been fired off?
2) Is there a key icon texture and key icon config file available for those who want to record tutorials of complex 3D and 2D software? Beyond this, I have no idea where to even begin making a config and texture file for this option. Any help would be appreciated.
No input history was removed and replaced with the option to visualize inputs over the browser source which is better in every way except that there's not presets for it right now and creating them requires some knowledge of CSS, HTML and Javascript. The old input history has a full keyboard preset, I think it was posted in this thread at some point but I don't have a link to it.

jeffsfolio

No input history was removed and replaced with the option to visualize inputs over the browser source which is better in every way except that there's not presets for it right now and creating them requires some knowledge of CSS, HTML and Javascript. The old input history has a full keyboard preset, I think it was posted in this thread at some point but I don't have a link to it.
Thank you for the reply. Are there any plans to add this functionality as a preset? If so, what is the ETA? I am about to start this semester and loosing this functionality has been quite a bummer. And I cannot find any info for previous versions using images for input history. I have the overlay working, but not using images.

univrsal

Thank you for the reply. Are there any plans to add this functionality as a preset? If so, what is the ETA? I am about to start this semester and loosing this functionality has been quite a bummer. And I cannot find any info for previous versions using images for input history. I have the overlay working, but not using images.
I have started working on a preset but there's no eta because I only work on it when I have some free time. As I said someone made a preset for input history for the keyboard but I don't know where it is, but it should be in this thread.

Fluffacorn

Wanted to ask, is there a way to somehow use "D-Pad" textures for keys? To elaborate a bit, the D-Pad textures gives you 9 textures to play with `8 directional positions, 1 neutral position`. Using 4 keys, however, does not grant you this freedom. I would like to display my arrow keys like a D-Pad, with key combos such as Right+Up, displaying a top right texture as a D-Pad would.

akcakoca

I am lookıng for ps4 dualshock gamepad json file. Or how can i set ini file with new update
I couldn't figure out how to run it with the ini file

lukeman3000

Hello!

Awesome program. I installed the latest version and got everything working pretty well, but my mouse directional display is not centered on the mouse image as it seems like it should be. How can I fix this?

1630473138904.png

Clam-

I searched through the last 15ish pages and haven't found anything similar so figured I'd just make a comment and ask about it.

Does anyone by any chance have a gamepay overlay design where trigger buttons (R2 & L2) are bigger? Default ones are really small and I can't figure out how to change them. I want to record some videos for my friends where I want to show them how hard I press the triggers in certain scenarios and that's almost impossible with the current overlay I have.

Here are the two examples of what I'm thinking:
l80RgrQ.png
Hc4ifQt.png

Thank you in advance!

Fari

I'm streaming Tekken 7 on Twitch and I'm playing with an azerty keyboard.

I need the full keyboard and the only preset I've found is a qwerty keyboard + old version (.ini file).
It works for me in qwerty:
1.jpg

I did a search but I didn't find the same layout in AZERTY + .json file to work with the pre-release version, is it available ?

Thank you :)

Lonedo

以下内容来自翻译软件
—————————————————————————————————
你好,作者。希望您能回答我在使用过程中发现的几个问题:
1.部分按键对应的ASCII码不正确。
例如,对于方向键,您提供的文档中的“Up”为0xE048,但在实际测试中,只有0xEE48可以正确检测到该键。类似的键码错误很多,请更新此文档以帮助我们更好地进行预设。uiohook.h

2.至于鼠标移动。
没有找到更详细的教程来帮我完成预设,我尝试了很多方法但仍然无法使鼠标移动,希望您能提供更详细的教程或完整的预设来帮助我学习这个插件, 谢谢你

kanabana12

May I suggest watching this video from the plugin overview (go to 6:50 to go straight to the .ini file stuff), it's a good way to guide you through how the .ini file works.

Fortunately, I was bored enough to make a layout of it. The .ini and png files are in the attached zip. Unfortunately I had to completely change your shift key because the plugin does not support decimals on its multipliers. The multipliers also had some weird stuff when applied, which is why the space bar is 2 pixels wider and the shift key 5 pixels longer. It gets buggier if you tamper with the spacing between keys.
Ah I didn't notice, I had completely forgot about it when i was probably like trying to get Steam to stop bugging up. Thank you so much for this! I'll use it.

kanabana12

Well, now everything's screwed up. The new update ruined the preset that someone kindly made and tweaked for me, and now I have no clue what to do. I've searched everywhere and I can't even find someone that just put some squares together. I simply don't like the themes that come with it, it's a bit weird for me to have an Overwatch-themed input overlay when my setup is pixelated.

Wayne01

The plugin is broken or does not work correctly.
1. No Input History (the most important thing)
2. No overlays of PNG and .ini files are attached to the plugin. Do I need to research everything by myself?

If you are making a post here try to explain everything in details.
Post a link for .zip file with all existing overlays and .ini files, like wtf I have to research internet for that and every new person too, doing the same thing?

You deleted Input History, then say it on the main page of the plugin, so people won't get butthurted searching all pages of this topic for the answer "where is the fckg input history"

Horrible attitude...

univrsal

1. No Input History (the most important thing)
Just download the stable release if you need the old input history.
2. No overlays of PNG and .ini files are attached to the plugin. Do I need to research everything by myself?

If you are making a post here try to explain everything in details.
Post a link for .zip file with all existing overlays and .ini files, like wtf I have to research internet for that and every new person too, doing the same thing?
Reading the resource page/wiki would've been enough.
You deleted Input History, then say it on the main page of the plugin, so people won't get butthurted searching all pages of this topic for the answer "where is the fckg input history"
I've replaced it in the pre-release. I don't know what you mean by "then say it on the main page of the plugin" to be honest.
Horrible attitude...
Right back atcha.