Input Overlay

Input Overlay v5.0.4

CaptnCav

i need help, i made an input overlay and everything but my arrow keys are being detected, any ways to fix this?

davkaz

Does Input History no longer exist? It was quite useful for recording tutorials, but I'm not finding it in this latest version of Input Overlay.

TUPLU_EKRAN

My default screen:

Kırık Atari yayın ekranı boş şekilde.png

İnput overlay screen:

Ekran Tuşları 3.png

I need input overlay config

Up: W
Down: S
Right: D
Left: A
Start: Enter
Select: Shift
Atack: Num 1 (number keys on the right)
Jump: Num 2 (number keys on the right)

Attachments

• Kırık Atari yayın ekranı boş şekilde.png
    Kırık Atari yayın ekranı boş şekilde.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Ekran Tuşları 3.png
    Ekran Tuşları 3.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 93

TUPLU_EKRAN

I set the direction keys from the page you provided, but it gave the output as json. How can I make a json file with ini extension?

Yön Tuşları.png

Attachments

• Yön Tuşları.png
    Yön Tuşları.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Yön Tuşları.rar
    8.4 KB · Views: 26

TUPLU_EKRAN

all settings are ok. How can I export json to ini shape?

Yön Tuşları.png
Seç ve Başlat.png
Vuruşlar.png

Attachments

• Yön Tuşları.png
    Yön Tuşları.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Yön Tuşları.rar
    8.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Seç ve Başlat.png
    Seç ve Başlat.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Seç ve Başlat.rar
    4.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Vuruşlar.png
    Vuruşlar.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Vuruşlar.rar
    6.2 KB · Views: 19

TUPLU_EKRAN

You don't the newest version uses json instead of ini

I downloaded version 5.0.0-rc1 and the problem is solved. Thank you.

I made a Turk translation for Input Overlay v5.0.0-rc1

Translators:
-Tarkan ULUTÜRK (Turk)

I would appreciate if you add my name to the translators section.

Attachments

• tr-TR.rar
    1.8 KB · Views: 35

overdev

the Dual Shock 4 option doesn't work for me. I connected the controller with a USB cable to my PC.
the 360 one works without any issues for me.

I'm using version 4.7.4b, cause for the pre release of version 5 there is no JSON preset for any of the controllers.

Last edited:

overdev

in general, for the config creation tool, it would be helpful to know how far the active/switched versions of the same button need to be placed in the image. I found out its 3 pixels.

also, it's a bit annoying to adjust one single image over and over, especially to test stuff.
It would be much better if you could create import little images of the buttons

Last edited:

univrsal

in general, for the config creation tool, it would be helpful to know how far the active/switched versions of the same button need to be placed in the image. I found out its 3 pixels.

also, it's a bit annoying to adjust one single image over and over, especially to test stuff.
It would be much better if you could create import little images of the buttons
The information about creating the texture is here. Using multiple textures would also overcomplicate the whole process, the idea is that you create the texture beforehand and then create the overlay config.

univrsal

This Spacebar counter helps you to count the quantity of your times you will hit the spacebar throughout a given amount of time.

Generally, some games would like you to use the space bar clicker for some necessary actions like shooting or jumping etc. So, you higher be fast at that!

Spacebar speed take a glance at permits you to submit your score likewise as save your Personal Best scores for each interval. you will raise your friends to need the spacebar challenge and beat your score
What does that have to do with the plugin?

orangedeal

Latest versions of OBS and this plugin. After copying files and opening OBS - mouse and keyboard almost stopped working until OBS was closed (via Task Manager).

Spacebar counter

Latest versions of OBS and this plugin. After copying files and opening OBS - mouse and keyboard and specially the spacebar button of keyboard not works and almost stopped working until OBS was closed (via Task Manager).

ottersloth

Has anybody created a full qwerty keyboard with configuration in the new format (json)? It wasn't included in the presets for 5.0.0. I'm looking for qwerty, F buttons not necessary, preferably with arrow keys. I'm trying to make some videos to teach typing.