Input Overlay

Input Overlay v5.0.4

Dedpawl

And I've also done a compact preset for fighting games stylized as minimalistic mechanical keyboard keycaps. You can change any button mapping in config, such as change or add any texture of the button in attached .psd file.
The preset was mainly done for MK and TEKKEN, so I named both rage art and x-ray as ult, and grb is grab in MK. 1 2 3 4 is a deafult naming of punches in fighting games, so I named them like that, and not by keyname, as I did with others. Also punches are colored in PS4 button colors, depending on layout of gamepad. By deafult, WASD, Esc, Shift, and Space are mapped to their original buttons. 1234 are mapped to 4512 on numpad, Ult and Grb are 6 and 3 on numpad also, Start is Enter on numpad, and arrows are 789/ on numpad(those are for Tekken players that want to do backdash properly). As I already said, everything is customizeable, and can be tweaked for any user by simple editing of config and .psd. Feel free to download it, and try it out. Here is also a quick video demonstration of preset. https://youtu.be/zchXVJOTq7Y
wasd_fg.png

Attachments

• wasd_fg.rar
    84.2 KB · Views: 294

univrsal

Ok, so I've decided to create a numlock+ version of preset, but when I tried to do double height keys, such as + and Enter, I got in to a problem. It seems that for some reason, when I try to make them, it brokes the last key before it, and it breaks the texture on + and Enter. I'll attach preset, so you maybe can test it, and explain what is wrong. Thanks.
https://imgur.com/a/5XZv2JC
Your Enter and plus key aren't the correct height. They have to be 2 * button height + 1 * vertical button space = 261. The comma is incorrect because your 2_key_height is missing one "1," entry. It's shorter than 2_key_width.

Dedpawl

Your Enter and plus key aren't the correct height. They have to be 2 * button height + 1 * vertical button space = 261. The comma is incorrect because your 2_key_height is missing one "1," entry. It's shorter than 2_key_width.
Ok, thanks, I got why my coma so broken, but I didn't got the idea why Enter and + should be 261 in height, and not 256. If I have 128 as my deafult number, I need to multiply it by 2, to get the correct output out of plugin, and it should be 256. Can you explain why it is that way more
detailed? Thanks!
UPD: Ok, nevermind, I got it, lul :^) Thanks for help one more time!

Last edited:

Dedpawl

Aaand I've done also a full keyboard remake. Black and classic colors.
psd's are also attached, so its customizeable as well. But something is wrong with arrows and Insert, Home, Page Up, Delete, End, and Page Up. They just don't wanna work, lul.
qwerty_full_black preview.png
qwerty_full_classic preview.png

Attachments

• qwerty_full.rar
    923.6 KB · Views: 491

layarion

Curious, does the addition of lua scripting allow you to take this plugin to new heights? like do they make things easier or open up new doors?

notents

I'm back ... :)
I added another couple of WASD layouts to including the ALT key.
I've uploaded them with this post

Files I changed:
wasd-extended.tif
wasd-extended.png

New Files:
wasd-16-ALT.ini
wasd-17.ini

Do you happen to have wasd-extended-numeric source tif or psd? I'm hoping to make some changes to the colors. Thanks!

Judicator

Hello I've made a couple of presets for classic First Person Shooters so: LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, CTRL, ALT, TAB, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, CAPS or SHIFT, and SPACEBAR.

Contains both presets: with the SHIFT key and the other one with the CAPS LOCK instead.
I didn't include the PSD because actually there isn't one: made all the work with GIMP, can add the XCF tho.
Thanks for your plugin.

Classic-FPS-16-Preview.png

Edit: Just realized I forgot to add the spacebar. LOL
Will fix it and upload it today in the evening.

Edit2: Fixed both presets and replaced the file in the attachments.
Now the layout consists of 16 keys on 4 rows and the same 5 columns.

Attachments

• Classic-FPS-16.zip
    502.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

SenpaiAvalon

Sorry for my late answer, but I didn't receive any notification about your comment.
I'll try and make a config for your request
EDIT: Okay it was a little tricky but I managed to do it
I replaced the 'A' key with 'X' since it otherwise would look strange with the X in a separate row.

9lalzSK.jpg
was looking for the config file for this one. Looking to use it for my league stream and can't find it in the presets. Would love if I could get it.

univrsal

was looking for the config file for this one. Looking to use it for my league stream and can't find it in the presets. Would love if I could get it.
To be honest I don't know if I ever uploaded it since the person never got back to me and I also can't find the files for it anymore, sorry.

lewizooo

Hi !

I wanted to know if someone here can make me the "wasd-extended-numeric" in "zqsd-extended-numeric" like for azerty keyboards ! thanks

CADi_Master

Great plugin! Would it be possible to add an option to play a sound effect on every mouse click?

I'm hoping to get audio of mouse clicks into my videos (an odd choice, I know) but my microphone won't pick up the actual sounds without being too far away from my face.

Last edited:

univrsal

Great plugin! Would it be possible to add an option to play a sound effect on every mouse click?

I'm hoping to get audio of mouse clicks into my videos (an odd choice, I know) but my microphone won't pick up the actual sounds without being too far away from my face.
I haven't done anything with audio in obs so I'd say that it's unlikely I'll add that. Windows should have an option to play a sound for mouse clicks as far as I know.

CADi_Master

I haven't done anything with audio in obs so I'd say that it's unlikely I'll add that. Windows should have an option to play a sound for mouse clicks as far as I know.
No problem. I couldn't find any option to play a sound effect on click in Windows, but I'll keep looking. Thanks again for the plugin either way!

Rovendoug

First off, I wanted to say that I LOVE this plug-in. Super impressive and works like a dream for me.

Now, I had noticed on the GitHub page that a remote connection aspect of the tool was mentioned in the wiki for the tool. Just wanted to see if this part of the plug in has been completed, or if it's planned for the 5.0 release.

Keep up the stellar work and thanks for the awesome plug-in!

-Rovendoug

univrsal

First off, I wanted to say that I LOVE this plug-in. Super impressive and works like a dream for me.

Now, I had noticed on the GitHub page that a remote connection aspect of the tool was mentioned in the wiki for the tool. Just wanted to see if this part of the plug in has been completed, or if it's planned for the 5.0 release.

Keep up the stellar work and thanks for the awesome plug-in!

-Rovendoug
The remote connection is finished, but it's part of version five which I still haven't finished. I've put out some test builds, but they're a bit outdated.
I'm trying to finish the input history rework and then run one final test on everything.