zeushdlive

So before you pass judgement or tell me what I should or shouldn't do, I run an over-the-road truck driving stream on Twitch. Don't worry, I use TTS on the chat so I'm not distracted or anything. Moving on to the problem at hand..

First, you have to understand that I run my stream off a cellular hotspot since I'm constantly driving. For the most part it works, minus weak signal here and there that causes the stream to lag from time to time.
My real problem is that I split my audio tracks up to where my music ONLY can be heard on my live streams, but everytime my stream lags & possibly disconnects, when it comes back, my viewers are saying that the audio on my mic and PC audio (music) starts acting choppy, and I have to manually restart the stream AGAIN (after it JUST came back) to fix it, and it's incredibly annoying. I did some research, and it says my sample rates on everything have to be consistent...but I did that, and it still acts up!! Someone please help me with this, and tell me how I can fix it. I'd VERY much appreciate your inputs!!

*P.S* I should probably also mention that I use two separate mics for my stream. One for when I'm driving, and one for when I'm parked. And yes they are both are the same sample rate. And I use Virtual Audio Cable for my desktop audio. Two desktop audio sources, both using VAC, one that's docked to my road mic, & one that's docked to my parked mic. I don't know if that makes a difference or helps diagnose it, but there ya go. And yes it is all setup up on the correct corresponding tracks, I know that's not the issue

Last edited: