Downstream Keyer

Downstream Keyer 0.3.1

ExtraBulla

Hello good sir! So I updated to OBS 27.2, I have DSK installed but it doesn't work. When I'm on just the source the hotkeys work. But when I add the source to DSK and try to use it with hotkeys they don't work. It was working perfectly with 27.1.3 and was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Thanks a bunch. Your plugins are exceptional and 27.2 has been more of a pain than a gain at this point.

PooPooPeePee

Hello.
This looks to be a great plugin but, would it be possible to keep the DSK scenes available when I switch to a different scene collection.

PooPooPeePee

@PooPooPeePee the scenes that are used for DSK are in the scene collection, why and how would you like to see that changed?
Sorry maybe what im asking is probably too difficult to do and explain.
Im trying to find a solution to a problem ive had with OBS for a long time.

Basically, I am looking for a way to add a source to something like a DSK and use it globally across all scene collections.
The fact that the DSK is a dock is very appealing.

This plugin interested me because it almost looks like that functionality could be there. Unfortunately, it looks like we can only add scenes to the DSK, and when we change to a different scene collection, the DSK is cleared.

Basically, in my world view where the plugin was perfect, the DSK would be operating as a global entity that would be able to activate/deactivate a source, regardless of which scene collection you are on.

Unfortunately, I dont think such a thing exists.

enoc_vt

Any Deckboard app user here?
How difficult could be to make an extenssion to integrate DSK with Deckboard?
For now I use shortcuts, but native support would be awesome.

THE R3Y3S

Hi, i don't know if i'm the only with this "problem". I make a scene with all my alerts and html overlays and i added into dsk.
But when i change scene, my html overlays (they are html local files from sl chatbot) doesn't work. I'm not sure all browser source can get the same problems or not, but for sure my html files have that problem. Is there something i can do?

Excuse me for asking because I've seen this question in the thread, but maybe I'm missing the direct answer. How do I "filter" DSK so it DOES NOT show on certain Scenes. I've seen mention of Output Source but struggling to find the exact answer. Thanks I'm advance.

Syed Hashim

Long awaited feature!!!!!
Thank you very much!

I know it's in very early stage but can I humbly suggest 2 features?

1. Possibility to preview the DSK in Studio Mode before showing it live (Something like an eye icon to toggle preview)
2. Activate more than one DSK.

Exeldro

@Syed Hashim you can activate multiple dsk by having multiple dsk tabs, 1 can be active per tab
Preview dsk is not possible with the current options for plugins in OBS

I love this plugin but as noted above, it would be great if we could set filters as to which scenes it would apply to. My use case is for sports where I have a graphics overlay scene that I don't want to apply to certain other scenes (commercial breaks, interviews, etc). I am also using another plugin to set a scene as a duplicate of the "Program" view and would like to have it be "clean" with no graphics. So this function would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance for your work!

Mundays

Hey @Exeldro,

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. The DSK seems to be staying on top of my scene transitions (like stingers etc). I was wondering if there was a setting for it to let the Program scene transitions play overtop of it. Example here (transition is an alpha enabled Stinger) and the Facebook logo is the DSK 1 Layer.

1652985140731.png

RichieTee

Any Deckboard app user here?
How difficult could be to make an extenssion to integrate DSK with Deckboard?
For now I use shortcuts, but native support would be awesome.
Set hotkeys and hookup the hotkeys to the Deckboard.
Personally, I use Liorianboard and it works for me.

THE R3Y3S

idk if it's a bug or not. But i use a scene with all browser sources in the dsk. I use your refresh-browsers.lua, but when i press the macro to refresh, all browser sources stop work. Now i tested without dsk and script works so...

Last edited:

Mundays

@Exeldro the only thing keeping me from using the plugin currently is that the DSK scenes don't hide behind Program Stinger transitions or behind other DSK layers.

For my purposes, I need the DSK image to stay behind an alpha enabled scene transition in the program.

I've tried running two DSK layers but instead of one hiding behind the other, they both stay on the same layer with the PNG in the DSK staying overtop the transition.

DJFrANKyEHP

Another great job you did here, @Exeldro, with this magnific plugin that I used overall in the first 'Stream' I did for to show that I was in testing streaming. It has a lot of potential and with imagination it can be used in very much ways.

Thanks you very much for this one too.

NOTE: You are credited as 'Plug-ins Creator' at the credits of my 'Streams' at the end of them. ;)

BearClaymore

Great Plugin, have been using it for a while now. I wonder if there is a way to control DSK via StreamDeck? I want to pause the DSK when moving to a specific scene and then activating it again when moving away from that scene, Any Ideas?