Downstream Keyer

Downstream Keyer 0.3.2

Bairespm

Could an option be added that allows downstreamkeyer to be displayed in a certain scene? This is to be able to use it with the norihiro plugin main-view-source, it would help a lot, to project on another screen, thank you

Exeldro

@Bairespm Aitum vertical will support the downstream keyer plugin in the next update.
To only get it in 1 scene you can exclude all other scenes.

falti

It's probably my mistake:

Each time I start OBS with my production scene collection, the last item in my Downstream Keyer list "Overlay Wait" will be visible, although, last time I shut down OBS it was not. So I have to press its hotkey to get rid of it. No big deal, but maybe I'm doing something wrong?

1703855349391.png

Bairespm

It's probably my mistake:

Each time I start OBS with my production scene collection, the last item in my Downstream Keyer list "Overlay Wait" will be visible, although, last time I shut down OBS it was not. So I have to press its hotkey to get rid of it. No big deal, but maybe I'm doing something wrong?

View attachment 100507
The same thing happens to me, I already announced it but I haven't seen it yet @Exeldro

BIK

Need help! I'm using OBS 27.2.4 (64 bit), after installing all version Downstream Key plugins, the menu "Downstream Key" is not shown in the docks, how should i do?
dsk.png

apa56khabar

Hi, I am using the MacOS High Sierra and managed to install OBS version 27. I have downloaded this Downstream Keyer and have performed the installation. The installation seems successful. However, the Dock does not show the Downstream Keyer plugin. Any hint of what went wrong?

RavenStreamer

I've just been noodling around with this plugin. I have a Talkback scene that allows off-air comms between remote talent, cam ops and producer. Adding it ONCE is a lot easier than adding it to EVERYTHING. Any chance it could be made to work with audio filters? I'd personally love to be able to apply a global Limiter, for example. That would be revolutionary for OBS as we've been asking for a proper Master Output bus for years.

Halefa

Is it possible to get a bit more information on the output source? What does it do, how can one use it?
I tried to use it with the source record plugin, but it didn't quite work and I'm wondering whether it works at all, or whether I used it wrong.

What I did:
- Created a scene with only the output source in it. Source record plugin on that source. (I would never show this scene)

What happened:
- The first scene I was on when the recording starts, is recorded fine. As soon as I switch scene, the recording would stop.

Do I need to add the recording scene to every scene that I might want to record?
I am revisiting my question from above again as I so much would like this to work and failed back then. Can anyone help me?

I found this post by @jkao that seems to go in the same direction and describing the output source as the magic element, but I still don't understand how to combine and use output source and source recording to in the end hold a single video file without the DSK in my hands (metaphorically :D).

Ryuzaziki

Hey, is there any way to get the Aitum vertical output as an output source? I'm building the start/pause/end screens on DSKs and wanted to implement this for vertical as well. Or is this something that needs to be implemented in the vertical plugin?