Downstream Keyer

Downstream Keyer 0.3.0

Bairespm

Could an option be added that allows downstreamkeyer to be displayed in a certain scene? This is to be able to use it with the norihiro plugin main-view-source, it would help a lot, to project on another screen, thank you

Exeldro

@Bairespm Aitum vertical will support the downstream keyer plugin in the next update.
To only get it in 1 scene you can exclude all other scenes.

falti

It's probably my mistake:

Each time I start OBS with my production scene collection, the last item in my Downstream Keyer list "Overlay Wait" will be visible, although, last time I shut down OBS it was not. So I have to press its hotkey to get rid of it. No big deal, but maybe I'm doing something wrong?

1703855349391.png

Bairespm

It's probably my mistake:

Each time I start OBS with my production scene collection, the last item in my Downstream Keyer list "Overlay Wait" will be visible, although, last time I shut down OBS it was not. So I have to press its hotkey to get rid of it. No big deal, but maybe I'm doing something wrong?

View attachment 100507
The same thing happens to me, I already announced it but I haven't seen it yet @Exeldro

BIK

Need help! I'm using OBS 27.2.4 (64 bit), after installing all version Downstream Key plugins, the menu "Downstream Key" is not shown in the docks, how should i do?
dsk.png