Resource icon

CLR Browser Source Plugin [OBS Classic ONLY]

bakanino

I keep getting the same error when trying to run the CLR Browser Plugin on my 64 bit OBS. Despite the download saying it has worked as intended (I've tried both the CLR package from obsproject as well as the one provided by nightdev) the new source does not appear in my available list. I've checked all the standard solutions online and gotten nowhere. Haven't seen other people getting the same error code as I am, so I figure I might have a different problem. OBS logs attached. Please help!

[https://gist.github.com/cd481c3c0ca407fb46c4]

Rachel

I downloaded CLR and put it in the right folder and everything but when I open OBS it just isnt there :( Help

Jack0r

The Helping Squad

toni2k7

I downloaded CLR and put it in the right folder and everything but when I open OBS it just isnt there :( Help
I'm having the same problem. I've updated .net and msvrct. This used to work in earlier OBS version for me.

Windows 7 64-bit.

D

Deleted member 30350

I have just noticed this in my logs:

14:53:56: CLRHost:: Could not find/load browser settings at location C:\Users\Oktopes\AppData\Roaming\OBS\pluginData\browser.json
14:53:56: CLRHost:: Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Oktopes\AppData\Roaming\OBS\pluginData\browser.json'.
14:53:56: File name: 'C:\Users\Oktopes\AppData\Roaming\OBS\pluginData\browser.json'
14:53:56: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
14:53:56: at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
14:53:56: at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
14:53:56: at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
14:53:56: at CLRBrowserSourcePlugin.Shared.BrowserSettings.Reload()

Is that a problem?

zdennis

Hello :)
I have a problem. The plugin won't load. I get this error message in the log:

Code:
05:11:27: Failed to initialize plugin plugins/CLRBrowserSourcePlugin.dll
05:11:27: CLR host plugin strings not found, dynamically loading 4 strings
05:11:27: CLRHost::Initialize() attempting to load and start the .NET runtime (null)
05:11:27: CLRHost::Initialize() attempting to use v4.0.30319 .NET runtime
05:11:27: CLRHost::LoadInteropLibrary() load the assembly plugins\CLRHostPlugin\CLRHost.Interop.dll
05:11:27: CLRHost::LoadPlugins() attempting to load the plugin assembly CLRBrowserSourcePlugin
05:11:27: CLRHost::LoadPlugins() failed to retrieve exported types in assembly CLRBrowserSourcePlugin: 0x80131602

I have installed msvcrt and .NET installation 4.5
studio.png
NetFramework.png

Last edited:

Rumlik

Hello Community ,

I use the 64bit version of OBS v 0637b and have the browser plugin source ( CLRBrowserSourcePlugin - 20140909x86.7z ) Everything installed fine and works well almost !

When I go to Settings , and then click browser , I can not change the " Single Process " to true - why ?
Hi,

I use the OBS already almost a year(32bit). I actually had to reinstall the system and now I have exactly the same problem. I installed all the updates, several times reinstalled OBS, but it does not help. The "Single Process" line is grayed and it is not possible to make a change. It is same in both versions 64/32bit.

Can anyone help?

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
I uploaded the last builds to github though and updated the links. (I only had the Browser and Video Source Plugin though)

D

Deleted member 30350

I was searching back and noticed that single process setting was removed. However, the creator of TeeBoard specifically says it must be changed to true. Apparently, he is right, because I cannot get some of the widgets to work.
Does anyone have any idea what to do? Any workaround or something?

kirby145

Hello,

Can someone please point out to me a patch note or explanation to the configuration in scenes.xconfig that changed in some version?

I want to convert the previous version to this new hash. What method is required?

The current version:
Code:
 follower : {
    class : CLRBrowserSource
    data : {
      sourceSettings : 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...

The previous version:
Code:
     CLR Browser : {
        render : 1
        class : CLRBrowserSource
        data : {
          sourceSettings : "{\"IsApplyingTemplate\":false,\"IsShowingAdvancedProperties\":false,\"Url\":\"https://www.nightdev.com/hosted/follower-alert/?channel=quincyshadow\\u0026type=custom-left\\u0026alert=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FlRXDrdk.png\\u0026sound=127447\",\"Width\":413,\"Height\":90,\"CSS\":\"/* latin-ext */\\r\\n@font-face {\\r\\n  font-family: \\u0027Pathway Gothic One\\u0027;\\r\\n  font-style: normal;\\r\\n  font-weight: 400;\\r\\n  src: local(\\u0027Pathway Gothic One\\u0027), local(\\u0027PathwayGothicOne-Regular\\u0027), url(http://fonts.gstatic.com/s/pathwaygothicone/v4/Lqv9ztoTUV8Q0FmQZzPqaBRcxZ7No-r1mAtcnpNU5cQ.woff2) format(\\u0027woff2\\u0027);\\r\\n  unicode-range: U+0100-024F, U+1E00-1EFF, U+20A0-20AB, U+20AD-20CF, U+2C60-2C7F, U+A720-A7FF;\\r\\n}\\r\\n/* latin */\\r\\n@font-face {\\r\\n  font-family: \\u0027Pathway Gothic One\\u0027;\\r\\n  font-style: normal;\\r\\n  font-weight: 400;\\r\\n  src: local(\\u0027Pathway Gothic One\\u0027), local(\\u0027PathwayGothicOne-Regular\\u0027), url(http://fonts.gstatic.com/s/pathwaygothicone/v4/Lqv9ztoTUV8Q0FmQZzPqaOYozrMDJHlx3ec1BM6nmMA.woff2) format(\\u0027woff2\\u0027);\\r\\n  unicode-range: U+0000-00FF, U+0131, U+0152-0153, U+02C6, U+02DA, U+02DC, U+2000-206F, U+2074, U+20AC, U+2212, U+2215, U+E0FF, U+EFFD, U+F000;\\r\\n}\\r\\nbody {\\r\\n  background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);\\r\\n  margin: 0px auto;\\r\\n}\\r\\n::-webkit-scrollbar {\\r\\n  visibility: hidden;\\r\\n}\\r\\n#follower-alert {\\r\\n\\twidth: 413px !important;\\r\\n\\theight: 90px !important;\\r\\n\\t-webkit-animation-name: bounce;\\r\\n\\t-webkit-animation-duration: 1s;\\r\\n\\t-webkit-animation-iteration-count: 1;\\r\\n}\\r\\n#new-follower {\\r\\n\\tmargin: 0px !important...

maysim

I seem to be getting an error no matter where i install it, on the 32-bit version on my 64-bit OS it says "The procedure entry point ?OptimizeSettings@SettingsPane@@UAEXXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library OBSApi.dll." Any suggestions in how to fix this?

maysim

I seem to be getting an error no matter where i install it, on the 32-bit version on my 64-bit OS it says "The procedure entry point ?OptimizeSettings@SettingsPane@@UAEXXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library OBSApi.dll." Any suggestions in how to fix this?
NEVERMIND, i updated my OBS and it fixed the issue.

Buchtis

Hey guys, wondering if anyone here could help me.

I sometimes have the CLR plug-in enabled to display chat while I stream. I'd like to know how to make the chatters names and the text bold instead of just normal.

I've Googled this guide but I still can't get bold fonts. Would anyone be able to screenshot their OBS/Chat settings just so I can copy/paste them on mine?

many thanks.

BubbleChien

Hey!

I'm using the x64 version of the plugin on x64 OBS and for some reason maxing the opacity makes the plugin disappear, and it also disappears when modifying the scene for example, I have to move the opacity slider every time. I don't think I saw any mention of that problem in the thread, any idea why this would happen?

Thanks.