Resource icon

CLR Browser Source Plugin [OBS Classic ONLY]

Kepasa

I don't know why but 32 bit version doesn't work for me :/. Can someone help me?

My PC:
CPU i54670k
GPU GTX660
RAM 8GB Crucial Ballastix
OS Win8.1 64bit

Pimpmuckl

Hi, I am having some issues with the Plugin on both 64- and 32bit:
  1. I am starting preview of the scene with CLR Source
  2. The CLR Source doesn't load.
  3. If I change anything in the configuration in the CSS or re-tick the scene it SOMETIMES (!) shows up
  4. If I switch to another scene and back to the scene with CLR Source it once again doesn't show up
URL I am trying to capture is here (white font) and I also tried to embed this in a local .html both of which didn't work.
Any ideas are greatly welcome, I assume maybe some caching issues?

I did add

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="60" >

to both html's I am trying to capture and after the first refresh they do get shown. Need them to show up from the first loading though.

Sou

I just deleted old plugin because of streamalerts HMTL5 incompatibility. I copied new files into the plugin folder and... it is not working:/

OBS see it in "plugins" but I cannot add CLR as a source to the scene. Any ideas?;/

GMArcturus

Okay, I don't know what I am doing wrong but I can't get this plugin to show up in OBS at all. I extracted the 64bit plugin to "C:\Program Files\OBS\plugins" but no matter how many I times I shutdown and restart OBS the plugin doesn't show up in OBS.

Sou

Okay, I don't know what I am doing wrong but I can't get this plugin to show up in OBS at all. I extracted the 64bit plugin to "C:\Program Files\OBS\plugins" but no matter how many I times I shutdown and restart OBS the plugin doesn't show up in OBS.

Same with 32 bit :/

Manacheli

Like many people before me posted, me aswell cannot get it to work. I am 100% sure I got it in the right folders, as I can see the CLR host in plugins, but I cannot see it in global sources in order to actually add something.

EDIT: nevermind my post. I completely forgot to install the vcredist on my PC after the installation. Works like a charm now!

@upper posts: look at this part for installation and make sure you have it.

You need to update your MS Visual C++ Run Times to 2013. Download using the following link:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
Click download and choose the x86 or x64 accordingly.

You also need to upgrade (if you have not already) your .NET installation to 4.5.x:
Web install:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42643
OR
Offline install: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42642

Last edited:

Kepasa

I did it. It's funny because yesterday I reinstalled of whole my system. Then I installed OBS and CLR and it works for 32bit and for 64bit it's weird... I installed CLR for OBS before I updated my win8.1 64bit. I think it works exactly because of this but I'm not sure.

davidvkimball

I'm having a strange issue with the CLR plugin (using 32-bit version) where the OBS window resizes itself in a bizarre way. It's happening on my Surface Pro 3, and seems to be a resolution-based issue. Any ideas?

Jaxel

Is there a way to make a browser source REFRESH on scene switch? But still keep it a global source?

BobDev

Is there any chance to get support for MediaStream flag in advance options so that html5 getUserMedia would work in plugin?
There is so much cool stuff to do with cameras, overlays including cameras, audio and many html5 cool stuff.

Also It would be great to enable popup for camera permission when getUserMedia is used

BobDev

Is there any chance to get support for MediaStream flag in advance options so that html5 getUserMedia would work in plugin?
There is so much cool stuff to do with cameras, overlays including cameras, audio and many html5 cool stuff.

Also It would be great to enable popup for camera permission when getUserMedia is used
Never mind you just need to add this to Settings->Browser->Runtime->Core->CommandLineArguments:
--enable-media-stream

truballa23

I'm using the most current OBS software and im trying to use the 64 bit clr, when i put the clr files into the plug in files and try to open in the source section of OBS it doesnt give me the open CLR or whatever its suppose to say, ive watched countless videos and followed their steps, made sure my files match, but still no luck, and when i open the plugin section on OBS it shows the CLR as a running plug in, but doesnt let me pick a source

gabichwan

I'm using the most current OBS software and im trying to use the 64 bit clr, when i put the clr files into the plug in files and try to open in the source section of OBS it doesnt give me the open CLR or whatever its suppose to say, ive watched countless videos and followed their steps, made sure my files match, but still no luck, and when i open the plugin section on OBS it shows the CLR as a running plug in, but doesnt let me pick a source
I'm having the same problem.

XSrcewGravityX

Hi,

I have a problem with the CRL Browser Plugin,
It works perfectly fine on the 64-bit version of OBS but on the 32-bit it shows in the plugins menu but i can't add a CRL Browser. Any idea about this one?? BTW: Im sure i got the 32-bit files in the 32-bit folder.

edoggz

tried downloading 64 bit version, installed correctly to obs plugins file, however cannot get it to show up in sources.

MattMan

My OBS just freezes upon me opening it after dragging the required .dll file. Gives me these errors:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: OBS.exe
Application Version: 0.6.5.0
Application Timestamp: 54fa2aff
Fault Module Name: libcef.dll
Fault Module Version: 3.2062.1815.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 540faa88
Exception Code: c000001d
Exception Offset: 0000000001bb9a43
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 1849
Additional Information 2: 1849c65267ce2967d89f315e1c3c4b82
Additional Information 3: adc5
Additional Information 4: adc5beb872a5d7a061fe4bb46269d3fd

bluee

Hi, quick question.

Is it possible to send audio output to a device (eg VAC) rather than the OBS stream?

Dreadmyst

I have a quick question for everyone here and i don't know if its possible or how hard it would be. Is it possible to have clr browser display an image then have it fade out and after x amount of time then come back when the image/source changes? I want to start multi streaming but if theres multiple chats going on and i respond to a person on stream 2 the people in people in stream one wont know who talking to unless i have it displayed on my stream. I tried using ubiques obs plugin but it doesn't work on my pc for some weird reason so i have to look into other methods to achieve my goal. any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks all