Resource icon

CLR Browser Source Plugin [OBS Classic ONLY]

SolaceYT

Ive got clr in both 64 and 32 bit windows and i cant edit the single process option (settings --> Browser --> runtime). Ive looked at different web pages but i cant find an answer.

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
The newest version of the plugin uses a different version of chromium and the option should not be necessary anymore. (as far as I know)

CosMech

Ok, I can't seem to get this to work at all. It was working fine before updates but now well... I'm not sure what's going on.

I followed the instruction in the post for the updated version. OBS Recognises the plugin in the folders via the plugin option but still no option for add CLR Browser is available. I've updated everything as asked. Installed both the 32bit and 64bit versions of plugin and tried.
64 Bit hangs - OBS Freezes and I can't close it via task manager.
32 Bit works - No option to add CLR Browser.

http://gyazo.com/50dd7202f5183a1fe0cc29a82f7cb7d3

http://gyazo.com/39ae47b5aee497a80e41d0b18a507cc4

http://gyazo.com/a43e8729ab81843153215a2516d867fb

Any clue what's going on ?

Edit - Adding photos seems to be broken. So added Gyazo links.

XSrcewGravityX

Did anyone try my solution...

POSSIBLE SOLUTION!

I think i know what the problem is..., did you try to download the 32 or 64-bit version of MS Visual C++ Run Times to 2013.
This was my problem to, i only downloaded one of them (Because I thought you only had to download the bit version that matched your PC) So try downloading both the 64 and 32-bit version ;) Heres the link: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/clr-browser-source-plugin.22/
And also make sure to download the latest .NET Installation to 4.5.x

Maybe this works for you ;)

karo1915

Great plugin!

Can you make: "Audio output to: stream/device" option like in "Video plugin"? Now only working with audio output to device :/
It will be usefull for flash .swf etc.

CosMech

Screw Gravity, I've tried that as well, still no change. For some reason this plugin just refuses to work for me. Why :(

cladstation

Hello

I just got a Elgato HD60 Capture device ( since it does not work with OBS 64 bit ) but it does work with the 32bit version :-)

im having problems with this plugin for the 32bit version , i get it to work on 64bit no problem but it does not work for 32bit for me for some reason i don't know of

if someone could help me out to try an figure this out , it would be awesome ( my skype is Cooledclad )

Thanks in advance

The Borzoi

I've started using this a few days ago and it works very well but there's a couple of requests I would like to make for features to be implemented for convenience (if these features are there already, please let me know how to use them).

1. Set a refresh time.
For example, refresh the web page every x minutes. Some sites have an automatically generated image (or other content) which will overwrite the previous (so the URL will always be the same) but the plugin doesn't seem to refresh at all. It just loads the page once and then stays with whatever it pulled. My current workaround for this is to have two identical scenes with the CLR plugin as a non-global source so that reloads on scene change in OBS and switch between them every few minutes.

2. Choose the audio output device.

Currently, the audio just outputs to whatever is set in Windows to the default device. Instead of using the Windows default audio device, I would like it to use whatever is set as the Desktop Audio Device in OBS or have the option to select where it's output to.

Wolfie

This was my problem to, i only downloaded one of them (Because I thought you only had to download the bit version that matched your PC) So try downloading both the 64 and 32-bit version ;) Heres the link: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/clr-browser-source-plugin.22/
That fixed it fur me.

Perhaps the author can group the links together so that everything needed for 32bit is together and everything for 64bit is together, sort of like a "If you're using (32bit/64bit), you need all these..." or something.

Was wondering why it wasn't working. New computer, so reinstalling stufff and was like, "what the heck am I missing here...?" lol

Thanks for your post dude, saved me some time.

Trixerzult

I seem to get the files as some sort of 7Z-file. Not as a zipped one. (not a folder).. so I cant get this to work. And I have downloaded the needed programs.

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
7z = 7zip = a zipfile which can be opened by Winrar, 7zip or similar programs with support for the format.

Trixerzult

Done that now and got things done but it still wont go so far that I can make a CLR thing in a scene
OBS alert no work exe..png

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
You extracted the contents of the zip file into its own folder which is wrong. If you still have the 7z file in that folder, right-click it and select extract here. It should create a CLRHostPlugin.dll and CLRHostPlugin folder. You can delete the CLRBrowserSourcePlugin-2014... folder and if the plugin works you can also delete the 7z file after you are finished.

TheKillHD

Hey,

Sorry for my english, i speak fench.

When i start OBS my antivirus delete the file for " WS.Reputation.1 ", how can i fiw that ?

Thanks