Question / Help Black Screen/Out of Range Error

BeastJoe35

I am trying to stream from my game console to Twitch. Everything is hooked up properly, and OBS recognizes my capture card (Avermedia LGP Lite GL310). I have the drivers and the stream engine installed. The blue light on my capture card is solid. However, in OBS, I am getting a black screen even after using my capture card as a video capture device. (I also tried using the stream engine as my video capture device, but I get an out of range error in RECentral when I do that.) I have tried both the 32-bit version of OBS and the 64-bit version, but I get the same outcome either way. How can I make it so that OBS and RECentral show the gameplay rather than a black screen?

Here is my last log file. https://obsproject.com/logs/W1Uh2VnYeBBwqVUs

Thank you.

Narcogen

18:54:34.552: - source: 'Video Capture Device' (dshow_input)
18:54:34.552: ------------------------------------------------
18:54:34.558: Video Capture Device: DecodeDeviceId failed
18:54:34.558: Video Capture Device: Video configuration failed

It looks like your device does not support the settings you've applied to it. Are you running OBS and ReCentral at the same time?

BeastJoe35

Thank you for the quick response. I have tried running them simultaneously and separately. Either way, I am either getting a blank black screen or a black screen with an error that reads "Out of Range."

Attachments

• wizard.PNG
    wizard.PNG
    122 KB · Views: 87