Hi Carlo! Yes, you can copy these lines at the end of style-source.css file:

.style-1.alt {width: 105%;}
.style-1.left {justify-content: left;}
.style-1.right {justify-content: right;}
.style-1 > .graph-2 {margin-left: -4em; margin-right: -4em;}

Hope it helps you!

You are absolutely fantastic!

Tormy

It will be nice if you put some control as you did for other stuff, to setup round corners and border types.
I'm suggesting this plugin to anyone I know's using OBS :-)

Carlo Nogaroto

It will be nice if you put some control as you did for other stuff, to setup round corners and border types.

Having a choice of different colors for the background of each line of text would also be interesting.

Dha Ng

hi there, this is such a great tool, thank you very much for this. but i just have a problem. i follow and done the procedure exactly like in your video.. but.. the outcome is different... i am not a techy person, and i will be glad for any assistance you may share with me. i don't know why it doesnt run the same way you show in your vid. i don't know what to do. please help. i did try to check/uncheck the settings/advance/source but nothing change still the same thing happen.

thanks in advance.

Attachments

• prob low 3rd.png
    prob low 3rd.png
    489.7 KB · Views: 105

NoeAL

hi there, this is such a great tool, thank you very much for this. but i just have a problem. i follow and done the procedure exactly like in your video.. but.. the outcome is different... i am not a techy person, and i will be glad for any assistance you may share with me. i don't know why it doesnt run the same way you show in your vid. i don't know what to do. please help. i did try to check/uncheck the settings/advance/source but nothing change still the same thing happen.

thanks in advance.
I have the issue as well that sometimes the lower third actually shows up on top and the moving controls not working.
Hi! First, try to export the data so as not to lose your settings. Then Reset all the data and refresh the browser source (right button over the browser source, properties, click on "refresh cache of current page").
Test if it has been fixed, even restarting OBS. If so, try to import your data again and if it happens again with your settings, send me the TXT file to see where the error is.
Hope that helps.

NoeAL

Having a choice of different colors for the background of each line of text would also be interesting.
Hi! I'm working on a solution for that. As versatile as possible. It seems easy but I try to keep the interface as friendly as possible.
But yes, I will add new features like that in the next update. ;)

Hi! First, try to export the data so as not to lose your settings. Then Reset all the data and refresh the browser source (right button over the browser source, properties, click on "refresh cache of current page").
Thanks for the quick reply. Refreshing the browser source seems to do the trick. If I run into the issue again and your directions don't give the desired result, I'll let you know. Thanks again.
PS: Is adding a System theme/color scheme option for the UI still on your list?

MidiaNinja

Do you think its possible in future of aplication combine a Json and JS on the browser aplication?

My idea is combine after effects animations rendered with html with this plugin:

For create a lot of models for cgs and another grafics controled by dockable menu.

What do you think about?

NoeAL

Thanks for the quick reply. Refreshing the browser source seems to do the trick. If I run into the issue again and your directions don't give the desired result, I'll let you know. Thanks again.
PS: Is adding a System theme/color scheme option for the UI still on your list?
Yep ;)

NoeAL

Do you think its possible in future of aplication combine a Json and JS on the browser aplication?

My idea is combine after effects animations rendered with html with this plugin:

For create a lot of models for cgs and another grafics controled by dockable menu.

What do you think about?
It's super interesting. Someone had already shared it with me and it would be great to integrate something with that. Although it seems like a big challenge, I will experiment with it. ^^
Thnks for your review ;)

kaffeeringe

This is a great tool! Thank you for your work!

Is there any way, that I can start a certain lower third with a scene?

Example:
I start scene a and it automatically starts lower third 1. I switch to scene B. It ends lower third 1 and starts lower third 2?

Silven_Myst

I realize I should have posted here instead of the review, but I absolutely love this! So i'll just copy/paste here. The suggestion I have is if there was a way to have a large cooldown between the last and first on a set of memory switches? I love using this as a social media placer, but I would rather it populate at certain times than be on a continuous loops back to back simply because I don't want the cooldown between individual switches to be long.
Also, if there is a way to use it between scenes differently, as in the 2 tabs I use in my Main scene need to have different colors for it to be used in an intermission scene, or have a background that's not an image source for contrast. Just something that isn't the same as the other scene. Again, I am not sure if this is possible, but if it is, I probably don't know about it lol.

NoeAL

This is a great tool! Thank you for your work!

Is there any way, that I can start a certain lower third with a scene?

Example:
I start scene a and it automatically starts lower third 1. I switch to scene B. It ends lower third 1 and starts lower third 2?
Hi! At the moment you can't. But I find it a very interesting feature. I will think about it. Thank you!

NoeAL

I realize I should have posted here instead of the review, but I absolutely love this! So i'll just copy/paste here. The suggestion I have is if there was a way to have a large cooldown between the last and first on a set of memory switches? I love using this as a social media placer, but I would rather it populate at certain times than be on a continuous loops back to back simply because I don't want the cooldown between individual switches to be long.
Also, if there is a way to use it between scenes differently, as in the 2 tabs I use in my Main scene need to have different colors for it to be used in an intermission scene, or have a background that's not an image source for contrast. Just something that isn't the same as the other scene. Again, I am not sure if this is possible, but if it is, I probably don't know about it lol.
Hi! On the first topic, I plan to add that feature in future updates.
As for the second, at the moment there's no way for the tool to know what scene you are in. But the truth is that you can use different browser-source.html files with different CSS files in each scene. You can modify the CSS file however you want. Maybe that can help you for now.
Thanks for your review!

Johnny747

Hi! I've been using this awesome tool, but it doesn't work anymore. I'm unable to save the slots, it doesn't show up in the browser source, it doesn´t show the logo, no preview, nothing... i've reinstalled 2 or 3 times, yet no luck. Today i did opened the control-panel.html file with chrome and it shows working. Yet, no luck in OBS control panel. Any advise? Thank you Johnny

OBS 26.0.2 with Streamelements addon

Johnny747

Hi! I've been using this awesome tool, but it doesn't work anymore. I'm unable to save the slots, it doesn't show up in the browser source, it doesn´t show the logo, no preview, nothing... i've reinstalled 2 or 3 times, yet no luck. Today i did opened the control-panel.html file with chrome and it shows working. Yet, no luck in OBS control panel. Any advise? Thank you Johnny

OBS 26.0.2 with Streamelements addon
Actually, i fix the issue uninstalling the StreamElements addon. Now it works like it's supposed to.

Thank you!
Great work btw

tibfox

The addon is amazing - especially the customization options! great work indeed. But for me the font resets somehow when I switch between scenes and the lower third plays the second time. I have a google font "Permanent Marker" but also with other custom fonts that happens. Not with the built in ones. It always falls back to a comic sans(ish font) ( I like that font but not in my obs recordings xD). I use the latest version of obs perhaps is there a case?