Henlo123

Hello!

The last few weeks I had a problem with my alerts in obs. I use Tipeeestream's Alert Box V2 widget and implement them through a browser source. My problem is, that the alerts freeze most of the time, but not always at the same time, sometimes they run smoothely without freezing at all. It doesnt matter which alert or how long it is. I have a one minute long alert that worked fine a few days ago and a shorter one that got stuck, but worked fine right after.

I dont think Tipeee is the problem since I never had issues using the widget on streamlabs (They also never freeze on Tipeee). I already tried creating a new widget box, creating a new browser source and clicking through all possible options for the source.

Maybe someone here had the same issue and knows how to fix it?

Thank you!

Henlo123

You need to contact the support on the alert's service you're using.
The alert service doesnt seem to be the problem. Anywhere I try the alert box link (either on a broswer or in a streaming provider) they work just fine. They just freeze in OBS

VEENY

The alert service doesnt seem to be the problem. Anywhere I try the alert box link (either on a broswer or in a streaming provider) they work just fine. They just freeze in OBS
Hi I have same problem, and I wrote with the support of the StreamElements, this "ALERT freezing stuff" problem is happenning to me both on TTV and KICK platform. Sometimes the alerts work without problems and sometimes they dont. I still havent figured out how to fix it, and you?