Resource icon

win-capture-audio v2.2.3-beta

Just what I've searching for a long time.
Just work like a charm.
Love it !!
Works perfectly on LTSC 2021 21H2. If you're running an older LTSC version, try 1.0.0-alpha.2. It works for some applications and is better than nothing. The only thing I dislike is if you mute OBS in Windows mixer, then this plugin doesn't capture any sound.
This plugin is incredible. When it works, it is arguably a feature that should be directly implemented into OBS. When it doesn't work, which is fairly often (at least in the latest version), it can cause headaches. Definitely keep an eye on this plugin as development continues.
A detail, I was with windows 11 and my obs was crashing every time it closed and giving a lot of error, I formatted the computer and installed windows 10 and the problem continued, I removed this plugin from my obs and now it's working normally, before I couldn't close it without task manager, so it doesn't work for me, but the idea is good, if I improve the plugin in the future, I'll remove this note.
I have to ask this. I know this might sound dumb but how do I uninstall it if I want to update it and just know I did not download it yet since I would like to know how to uninstall it first
Thank you! This is way easier than messing with windows audio settings, installing virtual audio cables, etc.
Just add an audio source, choose which application to record, and you're good to go.
Realy nice job, congrats.
I'm having some issues in capturing audio from chrome (mult windows open) sometimes take time for the plug-in to recognize the correct window and in youtube, when the song chance I´m getting a hard daley for the new song to be cast on OBS.

Sometimes crashes when using with Audio Monitor plug-ing.

And, I think it will be a good thing to do is add virtual cables, so we can use system sounds.

Thanks a lot... noice job!!
Managed to replace Voicemeeter with this plugin and it's pretty amazing. I only have issues with it not having game detection to associate it with a source but also because my OBS now freezes when I'm closing it and has to be force closed.
Perfect. No need to mess with (great but somewhat confusing) programs like VoiceMeeter and confusing loopbacks just to control what audio you want to let your stream hear.
Works great, even on Windows 10 21H1. No more hassle with separating audio. You just grab the app to get its sound and its sound only. Should be an integral part of OBS in the first place.
Wonderful plugin and simple enough in execution. Thanks for doing the good work out there!
works exactly as described and that with win 10 "21H1"
EXTREMELY useful. I usually record gameplays with some friends on discord. So this plugin is a life changer for me. :D
Works great on Window 10 21H1, I've had no problems with OBS itself picking up Audio from my applications. There are some application-specific quirks, especially related to audio sources in webbrowsers, but nothing I consider a dealbreaker.

On the whole, I think this plugin provides a feature that is Instrumental to streaming via OBS Studio.
You are my god
This plugin is life changing for streamers. Thanks a lot!

And a qiestion... would this plugin as a source filter automaticaly switch the audio capture based on the aplication screen shown on the source? It would be a really good stuff!
Eu testei e aprovei! Suuuuuper top!

Fico muito feliz pela oportunidade e obviamente pelo seu esforço em disponibilizar um plugin tão simples, mas genial!
This is an excellent plugin. thaks... but i noticed it does not work with music production Daws like studio one or ableton. Nonetheless it works for other case uses.
Great plugin.

As it is in early stages, there's quite a few creepy crawly bugs here and there but overall does its job.
Can't wait for what it'll be like a few releases down the line. I can't wait to use it more often then.
You just made so many people's lives easier, especially for those that had to explain Voicemeeter to streamers and had them make it work via voice call or TeamViewer

I give it 1 or 2 major releases and this will be part of core OBS.

10/10