Waveform

Waveform 1.8.0

WTF Thats F awesome! Thank U!
Its pretty good, works flawlessly with desktop audio.
What an amazing visual plugin for audio only streaming
love the work you guys do.
Plugin is amazing! Very little delay too! Can I make a suggestion? Make an option where if the volume reaches a certain dB, The waveform can change to the color the user selected. Just a suggestion. Great plugin and nice work!
Exactly what I needed. Works in 29.1.2.
This is brilliant and so helpful in monitoring audio without having to hear it for signal confirmation sake.
Previously used a tool I have written myself with a window capture, but happily deprecated it for this plugin, since it has more features and is directly integrated into OBS, giving it also better performance. Have been using it for a while already and hasn't failed me ever since.
I liked the update
Love this plugin, so full of features! So easy to use.
perfect version phandasm
Does what you'd expect it to, seems to be very lightweight and performant which is something to be VERY aware of when adding stuff to OBS.

Highly configurable and intuitive to set up!
very good plugin Phandasm keep it up
Really Cool, makes music streams look neat
I love this, But one question, Im noticing that the visualizers, drop to 30fps for like 8 seconds and go back to the desired obs fps (60 in my case) is there a way to fix this or, Is it more of a hardware side issue? I use the Visualizers Live, I dont record, In other words I have the preview on full screen, Id love to know what it could be, Thankss
Works in 28.0.1 on my M1 MacBookPro. Great upgrade to spectralizer!
Superb OBS plugin! So many features to modify the output, it just works!

I have a cool idea to add to the list of visualizations. I'll reach out to see if the creator might consider it.
Terbaik
Love this sir! Thank you!
I like this plugins!