Waveform 1.1.0

Supported Bit Versions
32-bit, 64-bit
Source Code URL
https://github.com/phandasm/waveform
Minimum OBS Studio Version
Supported Platforms
Windows, Linux
Waveform is a plugin for showing a (cosmetic) frequency spectrum graph of an audio source.
waveform_small.png

Windows:
Option 1:
Run the installer from the release page and select the root of your OBS folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio).
You can install both the x86 and x64 versions if desired, or just whichever you need.

Option 2 (manual):
Download Waveform_1.0.0_x86_64.zip from the release page above and extract it to the root of your OBS folder. This includes both the x86 and x64 versions.
You will need to ensure you have the Visual Studio 2019 Redistributable installed.

Linux:
Build from source. Step by step instructions in the readme.
Author
Phandasm
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest updates

1. Waveform v1.1.0

- Fix crash when using audio configurations with more than 2 channels - Fix name conflict with...

Latest reviews

DUDE!!! You're insane!!! Thank you soooo much. Im so HYPED. I'll recommend you to anyone who ask about a Visualiser plugin. It's COMPLETE. I've install it right now. Great update! Thank you so much once again. Have a great 2022!
It is more customisable than Spectrelizer and more visual appealing. New options can be added in the future but for now, it does what i need.