Waveform

Waveform 1.8.0

Plugin is amazing! Very little delay too! Can I make a suggestion? Make an option where if the volume reaches a certain dB, The waveform can change to the color the user selected. Just a suggestion. Great plugin and nice work!
Does what you'd expect it to, seems to be very lightweight and performant which is something to be VERY aware of when adding stuff to OBS.

Highly configurable and intuitive to set up!
Really Cool, makes music streams look neat
Love this plugin, so full of features! So easy to use.
It is more customisable than Spectrelizer and more visual appealing. New options can be added in the future but for now, it does what i need.
Good plugin to visualize your audio sources!
What an amazing visual plugin for audio only streaming
just wow - amazing - been looking for this for soooo long !!!
Thank you
Works in 28.0.1 on my M1 MacBookPro. Great upgrade to spectralizer!
this plugin is amazing and I love it! thank you phandasm!!
I love how simple this is to use, and it just works.
DUDE!!! You're insane!!! Thank you soooo much. Im so HYPED. I'll recommend you to anyone who ask about a Visualiser plugin. It's COMPLETE. I've install it right now. Great update! Thank you so much once again. Have a great 2022!
This plugin is amazing, I started to use it for my streams :3, thank you!!!
This is brilliant and so helpful in monitoring audio without having to hear it for signal confirmation sake.
Hey it works perfectly and all, I'd like to know is there anyway to install it on StreamLabs OBS too ?
P
Phandasm
I've not used StreamLabs OBS personally so I can't confirm for sure but from what I've heard OBS plugins don't work with SLOBS in general.
I like this plugins!
I love this, But one question, Im noticing that the visualizers, drop to 30fps for like 8 seconds and go back to the desired obs fps (60 in my case) is there a way to fix this or, Is it more of a hardware side issue? I use the Visualizers Live, I dont record, In other words I have the preview on full screen, Id love to know what it could be, Thankss
Love this sir! Thank you!
Terbaik
very good plugin Phandasm keep it up