Waveform

Waveform 1.8.0

Hey it works perfectly and all, I'd like to know is there anyway to install it on StreamLabs OBS too ?
P
Phandasm
I've not used StreamLabs OBS personally so I can't confirm for sure but from what I've heard OBS plugins don't work with SLOBS in general.
This plugin is amazing, I started to use it for my streams :3, thank you!!!
I love how simple this is to use, and it just works.
this plugin is amazing and I love it! thank you phandasm!!
just wow - amazing - been looking for this for soooo long !!!
Thank you
Good plugin to visualize your audio sources!
Works great! and the dev works fast to fix problems.
This works extremely well. Thank you. I've completely replaced the Spectralizer with this one. Not only does this have more features, but it seems to be more stable... specifically spectralizer would not handle sample rates below 512 samples, and yours has no such problem, so now I am able to set my hardware to use a lower supported sample setting (i.e. 190 samples) and thereby reduce my asio latency, etc.
I've been streaming on Windows with a 32-core Ryzen Threadripper, but the beast sucks power, and so I am trying to migrate everything over to my Mac M1X. Unfortunately, this plugin in one of only a few essential plugins that doesn't support Mac... Any plans to extend support to macos in future?

Thanks again
P
Phandasm
Glad you like it!
Unfortunately I don't have access to a mac to develop with and am not familiar with them in general so I'm simply unable to implement mac support at the moment.
wirks w/27.2.1 just fine so far
Awesome!
DUDE!!! You're insane!!! Thank you soooo much. Im so HYPED. I'll recommend you to anyone who ask about a Visualiser plugin. It's COMPLETE. I've install it right now. Great update! Thank you so much once again. Have a great 2022!
It is more customisable than Spectrelizer and more visual appealing. New options can be added in the future but for now, it does what i need.