Added a control dock
Added format option for song label
I haven't tested the dock for Spotify since I don't have premium, but it should technically work
Fixed music control dock not saving it's state
Fixed music sources not using placeholder when playback is paused
Also I noticed that Spotify is limiting the api requests, so if your info isn't updating sometimes
it's probably because the plugin has to wait a certain amount of time before it can send another request.
Added support for obs-studio's builtin VLC source
Added option to allow leading/trailing spaces
Fixed a crash that occurred when the Spotify API returned a certain error code

This release also changed a lot of the back-end, so for now it's marked as a pre-release,
because I'd like to have it tested by others before I set it to a proper release
Changed outputs file path, because the previous one required admin rights.
Redacted sensible information in log
Cleaned up some logging
Reactions: Monsteer
Added option to output to multiple files
2019-09-19_20-53.png
Added upper case format option
Added line break format option
2019-09-19_21-20.png
Added option to assume playback is paused, if a certain string isn't found in the Window title,
e.g. when looking for Firefox, Tuna will assume playback is paused if "YouTube" isn't also found in the Title, preventing Tuna from displaying information that shouldn't be shown on stream.
2019-09-19_21-21.png
Fixed memory leak that reallocated the sources after config reloading

Attachments

• 2019-09-19_20-53.png
    2019-09-19_20-53.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 329
Tuna is now able to properly load and save config values containing ASCII (like '♫') and Unicode characters.

NOTE: I accidentally uploaded the client secret to Github, so I had to create a new one, which means the previous versions of tuna will not be able to use the spotify source anymore.
fixed crash when closing
fixed unicode not working on windows
fixed cover not switching to placeholder when paused
improved cover downloading