Very good plugin, what I would still be missing for 5 stars, would be, if the textbox in which the title is, is smaller than the title is long, the title would move in an animation. So that it runs through again and again, so that you can read it completely.
Great Plugin. Litle complicated, but after some time I got what I wanted.

But... how do I uninstall the plugin. I did it with the Control Panel and by deleting the files, but the Music Control panel still shows up at the beginnen.
univrsal
univrsal
running the uninstaller should take care of it if you're on windows, otherwise you have to delete the plugin files manually
The plugin is really more practical than what already exists and mixed with the Spectralizer plugin the visual experience is really satisfying. Unfortunately, when no sound is played, a square that is not very graphic appears. Would it be possible to hide it or choose a custom image?
univrsal
univrsal
If you're talking about the question mark image, see "How do I change the placeholder cover?" on the plugin page
Hello, I have problems with universallp tuna, it does not appear, I put it in the folder correctly in C:/program files/obs-studio and I put it there to update tuna but it no longer appears
Exactly what I needed!
Looks like a good plugin. Trying to get it working with VLC but the source only has "none" on it and refreshing doesn't add anything. Any ideas?
univrsal
univrsal
Do you have any VLC sources added? It only works with VLC sources not with the actual VLC player
It works excellent! Thank you so much to developer. Im just curious, if there's any way to show the next song's title for example, if i use a vlc player?
Promising plugin apart from the fact that the Album Icon resizing each time a new song is playing and the delay updating info that bugs me.

Any suggestions or fixes I might not be aware of?
univrsal
univrsal
Setting the bounding box type of the image source will correctly resize the cover art. The delay is usually because Spotify limits the amount of requests that can be sent. Nothing I can do about that, you'll have to register your own Spotify app.
I only tested it with VLC sources, on linux, it works, outputs title, progress and duration of the video.

I would like to see more entries available in the output, I used the {json_formatted} on videos and there are not entries for the path or the filename, I had to fill the title entry of all videos with the filename, I made a script for it, but still. I would like to see different settings for each scene collection or profile, for multistreaming purposes.
I have problems I do not see the title or the title of the artist, only title and artists appear
univrsal
univrsal
It depends on what song source you are using and whether you have setup the outputs correctly.
can't manage to make it work with chrome with OBS 25.0.8 :/ i don't know why, i followed all the steps one by one
univrsal
univrsal
What do you mean by "make it work with chrome" what music source are you using?
Easy to install and use. Lacks direct VLC support, but was able to get it working with the Windows Title function.
Upon following your two video tutorials, plus reading the top resulted comment that fixes this, the song title still refuses to appear as anything more than "%t" when using a VLC Media Source.. Cover art appears perfectly fine, anything else is a no-go.
univrsal
univrsal
The latest version uses different formatting, the title would be {title} instead of %t
Awesome, would love direct VLC
Yet another very useful plugin!
No more "snip" for me, it's Tuna now.
Thank You!
(and thanks to Heatsick's rating, I was able to make the placeholder image into a transparent/empty one)
it's really good but for some reason it won't show the cover art when playing from SoundCloud. otherwise it's a 10/10
Great, works well on OBS.
Using file name it pops through on screen with the file name, removing the extension. Giving me a custom name to display.
The user interface is a bit clunky but works.
Run into 1 issue. When using on a nested scenes in OBS, the txt file would stop updating resulting in song name not being displayed. The music would play fine.
This is not working at all...
First off: My source is VLC but it is NOT a video and it is NOT local .mp3 files hat VLC is playing. It is a radiostreaming service!
Opening up VLCs Media Info UI, it is clearly showing both a "Title" and "Now Playing" correctly so the information is obviously there to be rabed by Tuna but within Tunas settings -> VLC - there is absolutely nothing showin up in the "Source" list even tho VLC is running and playing.
Selecting the scene where VLC is actually at, still does not allow me to pick a "Source" because there is nothing there no matter how many times I try refreshing it.

I am using Windows 11 Pro, OBS 29.1.3 and VLC 3.0.19. with a skin since everyone hates glaring white UI eements...
univrsal
univrsal
Is the source inside a group? That usually causes issues.
very great and simple to use, i am using the Browser Widget version which is working just fine. but i wish there was a version without the progress bar just the album art with song and artist below song name. i tried making it in HTML but i am not that good at it
Configuration options are nice, but the plugin frequently stops displaying Spotify info despite showing that the plugin is connected and running. Album art is also inconsistently sized when using Spotify. I originally thought these issues were due to a conflicting connection caused by using Elgato Streamdeck Spotify controls, but avoiding the use of these controls has not resolved the issue.