I love it, really clever and easy to use!
[Spotify]:

I don't understand why it always happens after updating the plugin or OBS that some images are simply not displayed correctly or are not enlarged at all. Without updating the plugin or OBS you can jump so much and fast through the titles without having the slightest problem with the cover. But as soon as you update the plugin or OBS, every now and then the plugin doesn't feel like displaying the cover properly.
Thank tou very much! Been using this plugin for a while, so useful please keep it up!
( TUNA Feature Request) Music information from a txt

Hello, after some time looking for a resource I came to your script, and it is very good, really promising, but I use the streamlabs chat bot to make my music requests and it saves a txt file with the title of the song that is playing , what I would need is for your script to capture the title of the song and display the cover art , and just that, is there a possibility to add this feature? I am grateful in advance for taking the time to read this request.
I'm having problems with using Spotify.
At first, I tried ignoring the client id and secret part because it wasn't on the instructions, but after successfully receiving the token and pressing the apply button, the acc was automatically logged out. When I then tried filling the client id and secret, the login page kept saying it was a invalid URL
I'm sorry to leave such a negative review but I feel like I'm going crazy - I have the exact version of YTMD that's linked in the notes, I've checked the box for the Tuna plugin and restarted, Tuna is running in OBS... but I cannot figure out what I'm expected to do next to actually make it work and anything I try seems to throw an error. Since there is zero documentation anywhere, I'm at a loss as to how I'm supposed to make it function... I'm sure this works great if it could be explained anywhere how to actually set it up or use it!
So far working great with vlc source, very easy to use and to understand.
I have a suggestion though.
I'm using multiple playlists on a single vlc source. You can go to the next or to the preview playlist via hotkeys but would be awsome to be able to have a hotkey for each playlist.
Need Help, Awesome Plugin but I can't find the txt. file anywhere to add the song name and lyrics where would it end up at after the intall on windows
univrsal
univrsal
The paths for the output files have to be configured by you.
I am leaving a 1 star rating because DEV didn't include instructions for spotify text file format. you wasted an hour of my morning assuming we're all IT pros
Really great work!
I put myself in window title mode and no problem with Foobar2000, I just replaced the name of the software "[foobar2000]" with nothing and it is no longer displayed.
It can really be used with any music player or browser, it is complete and excellent for everyone.

Sure, I'll share it in a tutorial in French for my YouTube community.
Works like a charm :)
Nightly #75 (with commit ec8cd3f) had the fix for the auto-refresh token <3 Thank you

Would it be possible to add a "previous track info" features?
Maybe as a checkbox when editing an output that then allow to save the info to a "<song info path>_previous" file before writing the new track info
Very useful with Spotify!

Displays song info with a plugin instead of additional software is much more comfortable for me.

Open OBS and go.
Thank you so much!
Excelent puglin
This plugin is execlent but it's possible add a track number of song on playlist?
Excelent plugin! Love it!
Hey Looks Great
i would really appreciate if you would make it for Tidal as well.
This is excellent, great work.
I've been using Twobbler until now to grab song info and album covers (through last.fm) while playing from Spotify, and this is much less cumbersome and also updates several times faster. The only thing I'd like to see added is the option to use a custom cover placeholder (or none at all) when nothing is playing.
Edit: Found the cover placeholder image in the plugin files. A path setting in the GUI would be nice though!
Any plans on including Deezer in the supported apps?
univrsal
univrsal
Maybe once deezer has an API that allows for it. Otherwise you can already use it via the web player.
This is great! It works really well, and is very customizable. One critique that would be nice is the ability for a "main" artist wildcard, since some songs can have a ton of artists, like a movie soundtrack with multiple singers on a track.
univrsal
univrsal
Spotify reports all artists as one long string so the only option would be to assume that the first one is the "main" artist, but other than that it could be doable
Very good plugin, what I would still be missing for 5 stars, would be, if the textbox in which the title is, is smaller than the title is long, the title would move in an animation. So that it runs through again and again, so that you can read it completely.