Source Record

Source Record 0.3.2

1. Could the plugin not overwrite files? (number filenames like OBS)
2. Where can I find saved replays from the source?

For me, the idea is brilliant.
Sometimes OBS crashes when I close it.
PLEASE UPDATE description of the plug-in where it says that minimum OBS version is 26. From 0.3.1 and newer versions of plug-in the OBS lower than 28 / 29 version will NOT WORK. (you can check required version in updates section of plug-in page)
Just friendly reminder
exeldro this will work with obs 28 with version 0.3.2 of source record
NVIDIA NVENC HEVC with profile main10 (HDR) doesn't work when trying to record webcam and gameplay separately. Sometimes OBS crashes. For that to work, need to use x264 but no HDR.
I have done it, I have finally managed to configure the camera separately from the PC, thank you very much!
This plugin has a little bugs when I use it but the plugin is fine
Very useful plugin. Thanks.
On OBS v28 PC version the filter appears on the sources, but on MAC version (I have M1 max, so ARM64) no filter shows in the list after I install it... Is Mac ARM64 not available yet?
I have been using 28.0.1 Beta, It is oddly that When asking screen recording, only 8-bit out is allowed whatever I have instructed via ffmpeg options. I have tried different options such as record direcly, I have read it is 10-bit out.
even on version 0.3.0 the replay buffer setting doesn't work, nothing happens when i press the hot key or manually press to save the buffer in obs. this makes the whole point for me using this plugin useless, as i use the replaybuffer to make clips for content
Using it with multiple cameras, and it's like having the ISO recording feature of BlackMagic ATEM MINI PRO ISO, without any of the limitations or the hefty price tag.
facing weird issue lately .. not sure if its only with 28.0.1 or all .. didnt test yet ..
when i enable source record eyeball to active it and start recording it stuck .. shows recording but not recording or making any output files .. and when i click stop record it stuck untill i end task totally .. but working well when i turn off source record filter .. any help ?
Stops recording after some seconds when trying to capture a desktop source, and crashes when trying to record an app window.
Issues with saving files in OBS 28.0.1
Issue submitted on Github
I dont know why it doesnt work for most people, it works amazingly for me, I don't need audio since I'm already recording that separately so i just capture my camera, and also the only thing that i don't like about it is that i can't use the new nvenc encoder but apart from that, its perfect for me!
My OBS Studio (27.2.4) does not launch after installing this plugin.
Problem is only fixed after removing it from obs-plugin folder.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700F CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
A very good plugin idea. So far no bugs and it works. The file size of the recording however is pretty large. I wish that there is an option to downscale the resolution of the recording.
This plugin, in concept, is an amazing idea. Helps adding a feature that Streamlabs OBS has and OBS Studio does not. IF IT WORKS!

This feature constantly just crashes my computer otherwise. I have the latest of both OBS Studio and this plugin. I have a beefy computer and a 2080 Super GPU, so i shouldn't have a problem.

I would re-rate this plugin if it were stable - because it would solve a problem i have presently with OBS Studio over Streamlabs, yet this could be FAR better than what streamlabs has available if it worked right.
As incredible a plugin as this is, I have not had a single good experience with it. Every time I try to take advantage of this plugin to make my video editing easier, OBS crashes constantly, whether it be freezing and not doing anything, or waiting for me to force close it. I want to love this plugin, but it needs some massive improvements first. Hopefully this can be fixed and we can all take advantage of this incredible plugin! :)
As cool as an idea as this is, I've yet to get the replay buffer working. I have installed everything fresh and tried it in brand new scene collections, but no joy as of yet. If I can figure it out, I'll be a happy chap.
I like to use this amazing plugin, but in reality it is limitedly useful, because each grab have a lot of audible "cracks", and this never changes, despite of trying every possible configuration, even in the resetted config. (Meanwhile, the main Recording has no crack at all)

I would suggest:
- To heal this bug.
- to create an option "Record and break", and another "Record (no break)" because it keeps recording while the main recording is on pause... So the duration of the source recorded file is different and this is a big problem, it makes very difficult to edit!
- To create an option "Audio Only" (just to capture the original sound and minimize GPU use and Disk space.
Notice that my OBS has crashed by shutting down OBS after installation of the Plugin.

But the idea of this plugin ist really fantastic, and I encourage the author to make these revisions! thank you a lot for all the other plugins, especially Audio Monitor, my preferred Plugin!

Thank you a lot!