- Supported Bit Versions
- Source Code URL
- Minimum OBS Studio Version
- Supported Platforms
- Mac OS X
This can be used to create all kinds of transitions. It is recommended to get the most out of this plugin that you use other powerful plugins such as Exeldro's Move Transition Plugin to create advanced movements.
You can even make the transitions dynamic by passing information from a program like SAMMI or Streamer.Bot.
An example would be putting a text source on the transition scene and having it update with the name of the scene or game you are transitioning to.
Some examples of this plugin will be uploaded for you to get your hands on at StreamUP.
Features:• Choose a scene to use as a transition
• Set the total transition duration
• Set a what point the scene changes (Time or Percentage)
• Choose a filter to trigger on the transition scene when the transition starts
How To Use:
- Download the plugin for your chosen operating system. Either run the Installer or manually move the files into your root 'obs-studio' folder. For more information on installing OBS plugins, see the guide here.
- Under the 'Scene Transitions' dock press '+' and select 'Scene' and give the transition a name.
- You can configure the following 'Scene as Transition Properties':
- Scene • Select the scene you wish to use as the transition.
- Duration • Set how long you wish the transition to last in milliseconds (ms).
- Transition Point • Set at which point you want the current scene to switch to the new scene. This is either a Percentage or Time in milliseconds (ms).
- Filter To Trigger • Select a filter that is on your selected scene to be enabled when the transition is started.
Support:Send me a beer to say thanks!
Come say hi on Twitch
Learn more about OBS and upgrading your streams