Production Pro Theme

Production Pro Theme 1.0

Production Pro Theme for OBS Studio

This theme is designed for people who need to broadcast live events with a simple compact design and adapted to the most essential plugins.

It is still a work in progress, it needs to be more polished but it is fully functional.

obs64_bfyrDtfjy2.png

Since OBS Studio v30.2, now can choose between 3 styles: Original, Flat and Yami.

obs64_nCN5KvHPo9.png

Flat Dark (flat buttons):

obs64_qgXOFnwCz8.png

Yami Colors:

obs64_hMIrWvhyRl.png

Example of a plugin adaptation:

obs64_HqMOIxu2xr.png

Conventional t-bar and sliders (WIP):

obs64_EDDsmAYvYX.png

Removed the exit button in the controls dock, preventing accidental shutdowns:

obs64_03arK4rOeq.png

Example for a conventional stream with the Twitch chat:

obs64_5nQPB69gTI.png

I highly recommend the @Exeldro plugins that appear in these screenshots:

How to install

1. Unpack files into your OBS Studio Theme Folder (...\obs-studio\data\obs-studio\themes)
2. Go to Settings > General and select the theme
3. Restart OBS Studio to display it correctly
  • obs64_ftE9p9iR0u.png
    obs64_ftE9p9iR0u.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 598
  • obs64_Amhc3c2vz4.png
    obs64_Amhc3c2vz4.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Love
Reactions: williamworleyc
Author
Monsteer
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Monsteer

Latest updates

1. Update for OBS Studio v30.2 +2 variations

Updated to the new theme system. Added 2 new styles: Flat Dark and Yami Colors Flat Dark...
  2. Fixes

Changes in 0.2 Fixes for Source Dock plugin Fixes/improves in grid mode Fixed text alignment in...

Latest reviews

Great work! I like it a lot! There are a few areas that could be improved, in my opinion:

1 - Font Sizes: In the settings menu. The fonts on the left panel are larger than those on the right.

2 - Filter Icon: The icon for the filters is misleading and resembles a sorting icon. The OBS default filter icon is great because tells the intended function.

3 - Color and Button Styles of control dock: The blue colors and 3D style buttons in the control dock seems "Windows XP" and out of place. The modern and minimalist style of the buttons in the transition menu, as well as the properties and filters buttons, looks more professional. Uniforming a similar design to the control dock buttons would enhance the overall aesthetic.

That's my 2 cents!
Absolutely incredible theme. Can't wait to see where this goes in the future!