The Move Transition plug-in allows creative transitions in OBS and more. With the 2.7.2 update Move Transition can control the Insta360 link web cam . This opens up new options for creative camera control.
An amazing plugin from an amazing programmer.
I love this plugin!

That said, Exeldro you really need to add a "If you're using OBS version 27, you need to download version 2.6.1" at the top of the description (an alert like other plugin descriptions have). Without the warning, users assume that the latest version is backwards compatible with all OBS versions and not just with OBS 28+. It's frustrating when you download and install a plugin, see that it's not working, and having to search why this didn't work out of the box.
Already Installed correctly in the obs folder.
1. "move-transition.dll" already in the correct plugins folder
2. Im downloading the 2.7.0 move transition because I literally cannot find how to download the old versions in here. can u give link?
3. I'm using OBS version 26.1.1

The problem is. When I click the "+" button on filters, theres no plugin occurs. cant even see the "move" button. Why? Thank you for your help
Exeldro
Exeldro
You download old versions of the move transition plugin here: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/move-transition.913/history
hate to mark this average but I have v 2.7.O running in OBS v28.0.3 on a mac. Set up a move assigned it to a hotkey. Works great until a switch to another scene then the hot key won't trigger the bove, actually nothing will trigger the move. quit and restart all good until i switch to another scene
I download and install plugin with OBS 28 using Windows Insaller on versions 2.7.0 and try the other version to install it manually and both cases didnt work, didnt see any transition.
the best pugin
I download and install plugin with OBS 28 using Windows Insaller on versions (2.7.0, 2.6.4) and on both cases i clic on the + button to add the transition and is not showing move transition
Exeldro
Exeldro
Did it install in the correct directory? Is move-transition.dll in the correct plugins folder? Does the obs log file show loading move-transition.dll?
I have downloaded the plugin, getting everything installed but when I am looking up for the move transition It does not appear on my OBS only the effects: Stinger, Luma Wipe, Shader, Shader, I need some help
Exeldro
Exeldro
Are you on OBS 28 click the plus button in the transition dock.
Are you on OBS 27, make sure you install version 2.6.1 or lower of the plugin.
For more support use the discussion page, discord or twitter.
Personally my most favourite OBS plugin of all time! I haven't used any other type of transition since I found this gem.

I was facing an issue where transitions weren't working as expected when using nested scenes with the same camera source, so I went to the OBS Discord and spoke with the developer about it, who pushed an update to the plugin within minutes to add nested scenes support!

Super-impressed!
An amazing plugin thank you for adding this to OBS
This is a fantastic resource, however I noticed that if a source is in a folder it will not be picked up by the move transition. I use a lot of folders and that makes it so most of my sources aren't recognized. As it is I cannot use this transition sadly.
Extremely Powerful
Problem I bisced about solved I just rereinstalled everything
NOW it's 5 out of 5 stars its just great

Prev review:
So I Use StreamFX and Move transition all the time but I ran into an issue:
https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/obs-crashes-after-i-exit-only-if-i-use-move-value-before.155966/
If I set a move value's next move or simultaneous move setting that affects a 3D transform to anything else than none I get a crash report after I close OBS some things get saved some don't some filters reset some don't (^^^link above)
This adds so much to OBS. It's incredible. Thank you Exeldro.
This is (IMO) the most visually indispensable plugin for OBS. Exeldro has contributed so much to the community just in this one plugin--not to mention his other plugins
This plugin has become a skill like rapping. Who wanna battle?
Amazing as always, Thank you! :D
EXCELLENT tool, thank you Exeldro! Is there a way to stop a continuous loop (ex: Move Source A to B to A etc. etc.) with a hotkey, rather than clicking on the eye to stop the loop? I'm still a noob to this plugin but there doesn't seem to be "use a hotkey" option in the Stop Trigger action dropdown. Also is there a way to set up the movement so that if you turn off the loop mid-journey, the Source will finish traveling to its upcoming transform point before it stops? Rather than stopping mid-journey exactly when you click it off.
Such a great transition, quickly became my default.