Resource icon

Free Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel v.1.6

Nice Plugin!
Can't get custom fonts to work properly though. :(
After adding it only shows the first Letter of the input name and doesn't change to the respective font but uses a standard one.
Also would like to have the logo option on a centered Lower Third.
Other than that great plugin! :)
This is a great tool, and the developer obviously put in a lot of work to perfect it, and although it does work, there are a couple of shortcomings. First, there is no way to stretch it out across the entire width of the lower third of the screen, like most conventional lower thirds. If I try, it increases the overall size of the lower third itself. I don't really care for the blocky style and would like a way to customize it so it can go nearly edge to edge like on a typcal news program or documentary.
Second, and this is a real big one, there doesn't seem to be a way to assign each lower third or its memory slots to its own scene independently without displaying the other lower thirds as well. In other words, If I have Lower Third 1 assigned to a scene and Lower Third 2 assigned to a different scene, there is no apparent way to display just one of them without the other showing up with it, unless I first turn the one I don't want in the scene off before switching to that scene. For instance, if Scene 1 uses a Lower Third "Bob" and Scene 2 uses Lower Third "Mary" and I want to switch from Scene 1 to Scene 2, I first have to disable LT1 "Bob" and enable LT2 "Mary" before switching to Scene 2, or else "Bob" will also show up on Scene 2 along with "Mary". This is very cumbersome and doesn't make a lot of sense. It is also quite dumb from the perspective of a broadcast switcher. If there is a way to do this, I have no idea, because the documentation is all but non existent and I've had to figure most of this stuff out either through my own experimentation or by watching YouTube videos from others who had to do the same. If not for these two items, I would give it 5 stars and donate $$, but unfortunately it's not quite there yet.
I was also able to get this working on my M1 Mac mini. Had a minor glich when trying to choose a custom color. Hotkeys are not working. Overall I'm a happy camper.
5 stars for the effort and when it actually does work.. only 4 given as when it does not work as expected, you have to restart OBS in order to clear memory slots or make a LT actually work.. no good during a live stream..
Issues using control panel
Since downloading the version 27.1.3 i have been unable to use the lower thirds and didnt make a backup.
Is there a way to fix this issues as it says cant load the panel
nice
OBS 29.0.2 for windows is not displaying the browser source for this v1.6.
someone should debug the issue and come up with a solution...
Kind of work okay, however just upgraded to OBS 29 on Linux Mint and it crashes every time i click to browse a new logo. Does this work on Linux?
The lower third is not working after the OBS Update - just showing red outline. I've checked the main switch and no blank spaces but still not working
To make logos work, they have to be in the logos subfolder of the plugin.
Sorry to leave a bad review, because the tool looks awesome, but it just doesn't work on my computer.

To describe the issue: the "Main Settings" switch is on, and the box turns blue, but the "Lower Third" boxes are all red, and nothing happens on the browser source window.

Is there a fix for this, please? I have a WIndows 10 computer and have precisely followed the installation steps on two different Animated Lower Third "how to use" videos.

Thanks