Zoom captions disappearing on OBS

elenacav

Hi everyone! I managed to make Zoom video and audio work on OBS, so I can stream it on multiple platforms from OBS.
However, it looks like captions completely disappear on the Window Capture that appears on Zoom - they are visible on Zoom but not on OBS. This is really inconvenient as we're going to pay captioners to caption the webinar from a different location. I've noticed that Google captioning is sometimes recommended to caption on OBS, but I wouldn't be able to Window Capture from someone else's laptop. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks!

ChaseMcn

Hi everyone! I managed to make Zoom video and audio work on OBS, so I can stream it on multiple platforms from OBS.
However, it looks like captions completely disappear on the Window Capture that appears on Zoom - they are visible on Zoom but not on OBS. This is really inconvenient as we're going to pay captioners to caption the webinar from a different location. I've noticed that Google captioning is sometimes recommended to caption on OBS, but I wouldn't be able to Window Capture from someone else's laptop. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks!
Any luck with this? I'm having the same issue. I can solve it by doing a display capture on my monitor, but would prefer to use the window capture

RoseroH

I was able to show the subtitle or CC from zoom using the "Display Capture" instead of the "window Capture". You will need to do some organizing to have the ZOOM window on top and in the right size but works