Windows 11, preview/OBS freezes and stream dies.

ArcWarden

Specs:
Operating System
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 10400 @ 2.90GHz
RAM
32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1329MHz
Motherboard
ASRock B560M Pro4
Graphics
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (MSI) 50 °C
Audio
NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)

I have yet to find a fix for this issue so I figured I'd make a post on it. It happens more when I'm streaming - but even sometimes when I'm not and I just have OBS open, the preview will freeze and I have to forcibly kill the program in task manager and reopen it to get it to work. If I'm streaming and the preview screen freezes/OBS borks, the stream will die but OBS doesn't recognize this and says I'm still streaming, even if it's not up on twitch. I have tried everything. I've completely reformatted my PC, compatibility mode, administrative privileges, nothing will fix this.

Attachments

• 2023-03-13 21-42-02.txt
    21.4 KB · Views: 74

sandrix

mwilhelmus

Specs:
Operating System
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 10400 @ 2.90GHz
RAM
32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1329MHz
Motherboard
ASRock B560M Pro4
Graphics
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (MSI) 50 °C
Audio
NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)

I have yet to find a fix for this issue so I figured I'd make a post on it. It happens more when I'm streaming - but even sometimes when I'm not and I just have OBS open, the preview will freeze and I have to forcibly kill the program in task manager and reopen it to get it to work. If I'm streaming and the preview screen freezes/OBS borks, the stream will die but OBS doesn't recognize this and says I'm still streaming, even if it's not up on twitch. I have tried everything. I've completely reformatted my PC, compatibility mode, administrative privileges, nothing will fix this.
Any update here? My Win 10 machine was vastly inferior, and my Win 11 is i9 13th gen 64g ddr5 blah blah and I’m getting stream cuts daily now. 3060ti rtx (same gpu from my old machine).

ArcWarden

Any update here? My Win 10 machine was vastly inferior, and my Win 11 is i9 13th gen 64g ddr5 blah blah and I’m getting stream cuts daily now. 3060ti rtx (same gpu from my old machine).
Kind of, do you stream with a camera/webcam at all during your stream?