Resource icon

win-capture-audio v2.2.3-beta

Darkaeluz

Agradecería que el plug-in fuera de 32 bits, ya que es el sistema que usa mi PC.
Por favor y gracias espero que sea posible
Si tu sistema es de 32 bits, creo que necesitas más que todo una actualización, porque los últimos procesadores de 32 bits fueron del 2004, si tu computadora es más nueva que ello, entonces necesitas reinstalar Windows de 64 bits, puesto que estás perdiendo rendimiento. Sistemas operativos de 32 bits no pueden usar más de 4Gb de memoria RAM, lo cual es lo mínimo recomendado para usar OBS.

bozbez

bozbez updated win-capture-audio with a new update entry:

win-capture-audio v2.2.2-beta

For OBS versions 27.1.3 and newer, on (an updated) Windows 10 2004 (released 2020-05-27) or later.
This is (as with previous releases) a beta release - use at your own risk.

• Implements capture (and exclude capture) of multiple executables in a single source.
  • Shares IAudioCaptureClients across source instances - multiple sources taking audio from the same executable will now work.
  • Adds a log of plugin version and git hash (thanks...

Read the rest of this update entry...

RoumpeBala

Hi there, I just want to begin by saying that this is an amazing tool, thank you.
I stream mostly warzone from my pc with friends who have a ps5. When I began to use the plugin however, the game chat audio completely disappeared. Game audio was still present and working just fine, but it is as if the game chat audio was not being detected by the plugin. Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks again

Useless Weeb

so im having an issue, ive set up spotify with win capture audio, it shows on obs that its playing, it plays in recordings, but when streaming its silent. anyone have a clue as to why?

PieZo

Someone can help me? I was using the plugin perfectly, but, since I was reboot my pc, I can't use again, I select all audio fonts correctly but just seem like this
1646490554046.png
doesn't metter if is Stereo mode or Mono, just stay like, I don't know how to fix
I try de older version of plugin and OBS and nothing change
And another error that I have every time is this
1646491058139.png
if someone can help me to fix ty :)

Last edited:

Bullster

Hi there, I just want to begin by saying that this is an amazing tool, thank you.
I stream mostly warzone from my pc with friends who have a ps5. When I began to use the plugin however, the game chat audio completely disappeared. Game audio was still present and working just fine, but it is as if the game chat audio was not being detected by the plugin. Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks again
Im having same issue game chat comes through fine with default desktop audio but not via this plug in. From what i can figure out there is 2 audio channels in warzone because you can mute them both separately vis f9/f10 keys so am guessing this plug in only pics up one channel
:(

Mouton Binoclard

Sadly, when I do capture with this plugin, the audio has a very poor quality. I try with the desktop sound in obs and work perfectly fine. So the bug is coming from the plugin

RoumpeBala

Im having same issue game chat comes through fine with default desktop audio but not via this plug in. From what i can figure out there is 2 audio channels in warzone because you can mute them both separately vis f9/f10 keys so am guessing this plug in only pics up one channel
:(
Shame. Had to setup my previous workaround once again, with mutliple audio devices to create seperate audio channels

PGX-194

a bug report - conditions:
  • win-capture-audio version 2.2.2 beta (problem also reproducible in 2.0.0 beta 3)
  • Windows 10 21H2 version 10.0.19044.1586
  • Realtek Audio
  • a program set to output in 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound
  • OBS is running and set to 48000Hz Stereo audio
  • Application Audio Output Capture set to game window
  • Windows 10's Virtual 3D Surround Sound subsystem is enabled (e.g. Windows Sonic for Headphones [free], Dolby Atmos for Headphones, DTS:Headphone-X, DTS:Ultra), thereby presenting 7.1 surround to game and virtualizing it as Stereo
Expected behavior:
  • win-capture-audio would capture the virtualized, stereo post-mix result of the surround sound virtualizer
Actual behavior:
  • win-capture-audio captures only pre-mix L & R channels, thereby omitting the rest of the soundscape (Front Left, Front Right, Center, Rear-Left, and Rear-Right)
Temporary workaround:
  • Turn off Windows Sonic for Headphones and run games in stereo.

Last edited:

GalienCofC

bozbez, firstly thank you for the great plug-in. I believe I have found a bug. I am using your plug-in with Exeldro's Audio Monitor and other plug-ins. When I click the eye icon in the Sources doc it does not also disable the plug-in(s) under the Filters.

ElasticRobot

Wow, thank you for this. My audio quality was terrible because OBS was getting the sound after an HRTF was applied. I didn't want to give up on having virtual surround, so I spent quite a while getting Voicemeeter and Equalizer APO set up in a way that worked alright. But that's an unwieldy mess to manage and Citrix fails to play audio when there's as many audio devices as that setup needed.

I started looking at the documentation for Windows Audio Processing Objects and was beginning to install the Windows DDK and the build tools for it to take a crack at hooking audio streams per-application and copying the data to be accessible to OBS. I decided to do another search while the install was going and, very fortunately, I found that this plugin existed! Saved me a lot of work!

JPXR

Hello, is there any way to get NDI working with Win-capture-audio? It's not sending the audio through to the other pc.

Tormy

The only one application is creating issue is MuseScore. I'm not able to get the audio out of it, to be sent to OBS. Nothing. Always muted :-/

Arthur Abbott

I have been having MASSIVE issues with the plugin over the last few weeks, and have no idea how to solve the problem. I have tried adjusting settings repeatedly, reinstalling the plugin from scratch, nothing seems to fix the issue. The issue seems to be that every stream, without fail, win-audio-capture breaks down and goes complete robot-mode out of the blue for a few seconds, to up to 30 seconds as seen in the attached clip. I generally stream for about 2 to 3 hours at a time, and so far it only seems to happen once a stream, sometime an hour or more in. This clip was from a stream today, and it was about an hour and 25 minutes in to the stream, and 25 minutes in to capturing the game before the audio blew out. As you can hear from the clip as well, the distortion does not come from OBS capturing my mic, so it 100% is an issue with the plugin. Let me know if there is any other info you would need to diagnose this issue, such as log files

https://clips.twitch.tv/EagerLaconicChowderPanicBasket-GmMybijxjR7iq3oQ

SightUp

Hi there. I would like to report a bug and am wondering if anyone else has experienced it.

After 2-3 hours of streaming to Twitch, an annoying and loud buzzing starts to happen. I have experienced it twice now. It didn't start until I installed the plugin and it goes away after I turn off and on OBS.

Anyone else getting this? Anyone know how to fix it?