Question / Help What's the Best Setting For OBS Recording and Streaming Based Off Of My Hardware Specs

VitalXtreme

Motherboard: Asus Prime Z370-A II
CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k
GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 1080 Strix Advanced Edition
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8 (16GB) 3000MHz
Hard Drive: Samsung V-NAND SSD 860 EVO SATA M.2 (500GB)
Western Digital 1TB Blue
Power Supply: Corsair CX 850M 850 WATT 80 Plus Bronze
Liquid Cooling: Corsair H150i Pro RGB
Tower: Enermax Saberay RGB (2018 Edition)
Monitor: Dell Gaming S2716DGR 27.0" 2k 144hz G-Sync Enabled

Internet Speed Test:
Upload: 10 Mbps
Download: 170 Mbps

I've tried playing around with the setting for hours upon hours but continue to get shuddering and massive frame drops in the video. Gameplay is perfectly fine with no frame drops or shuddering, but recording is a different story. It's very inconsistent because in some recording I actually get decent footage at 1080p 60fps. Unfortunately, the majority of the games that I record come out bad. Don't even get me started on the streaming. With streaming it lags and shudders when I record even at 720p! I'm assuming that the streaming problem has to do with my atrocious upload speeds (10 mbps). It's extremely frustrating considering all the money I've spent. Should I upgrade my graphics card or processor, I don't understand if this is a hardware or optimization problem. I've tried recording through both x264 and NVENC H.264 with little difference between the two. I've even tried overclocking my graphics card to get better results with little to no success. Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.