Should be integrated in the normal obs!
( for the German's:)
Dieses Addon ist RICHTIG GEIL!
Sollte man im orginal Obs hinzufügen !

I Love this Addone !
Very very VERY Usefull!!!

velezhsp

Re: Video source plugin (1.0-19 2013/8/28) (Need testers VLC

Hi, i begining to use OBS with this plugin. it´s woks fine.
But i want to know if there a posibility to add a new feature.
Can you add a "filter" in the incoming stream to, eliminate or inverse, the barrel distortion ? (for example GoPro camera, fisheye lens)
thanks

ITPalg

Do I just drop the entire contents of this zip file into either the 32 or 64 bit folders?

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin

You put the contents of the zip in the plugins folder under the respective version (32bit/64bit).

ITPalg

dodgepong said:
You put the contents of the zip in the plugins folder under the respective version (32bit/64bit).

Well I wanted to be sure the ENTIRE contents as there is a folder with many other things in it along with just dlls in the base extract.

I also want to note that it is not 100% self explanatory as when I click the + button which I assume is to add a file, nothing happens.

I thought the ? was for help but clicking it opens a file open browser, which I assume is a bug meant to be for the + button?

omgwow

Hello Faruton,

Thanks for the great plugin, I do have a audio bug to report in the latest 64bit version, I haven't verified if this bug exists on the 32bit version.

When activating a scene with a video added to it via the plugin it will stop audio coming through from other sources, this bug also seems to effect other scenes too when I switch scenes it doesn't seem to fix it, this is an intermittent problem but a frustrating one. This also didn't happen in version obs .553.

To clarify audio stops working when switching to a scene with a video playing however your microphone still works.

ColterTV

omgwow said:
Hello Faruton,
To clarify audio stops working when switching to a scene with a video playing however your microphone still works.

Tried the different audio modes? I use audio to stream and never had any complaint from my viewers, and I use this plugin a lot

Hellser

I noticed a bug with this plugin. Upon switching to a scene which has an audio source or video, the audio is at 100% volume then notches down a second later. If the audio source loops, then it is played at 100% volume.

(Other information: I'm outputting the audio to the stream)

omgwow

ColterTV said:
omgwow said:
Hello Faruton,

Tried the different audio modes? I use audio to stream and never had any complaint from my viewers, and I use this plugin a lot

Yes, tried different audio modes same problem, My issue is also described in Hellser post.

drumsetjunky

Is there anyway to retain transparency in videos?

EXAMPLE:

I have a clip that I would like to play as a transition between scenes.
The clip is a video with metal doors opening with a transparent background behind the moving doors.

However the plugin always shows a black background in the video even though I know that it is transparent.

Is this possible?

Mogrime

Hello, I just installed the latest version puglin the OBS but it obviously did not work, I tried to install the 64bit and in the normal but no result I have no option adding video that appears in the source and I do not know what to do to correct the problem.

Hellser

omgwow said:
ColterTV said:
omgwow said:
Hello Faruton,

Yes, tried different audio modes same problem, My issue is also described in Hellser post.

I don't even have to switch scenes (checked today) for this issue to appear.

xen

really cool plugin

some suggestions:

transparency control 0-100 %
hotkey to toggle the video within "source"
should be a main obs feature imho.

[checkbox] shuffle - plays all files randomly
[checkbox] play count e.g. "5" would only play 5 videos from your choosen vids + shuffle checkbox = profit
[checkbox] switch to scene (choose box) after all vids are done playing.
[checkbox] autohide after playing (within source).

thx alot for the work u put into this :]

ITPalg

Is it possible for this plugin to play m2v (apparently MPEG-2) files?

I thought since I can play these with VLC etc it would play in this but the list doesn't include this extension so it doesn't find it in my video list.

I tried using Freemake Video Converter that has that extension in the list but when I added it to be converted, it says error, this file has not been added. It doesn't tell me why. Other m2v files from the same place don't do this.

Faruton

Developer

It likely can, I just might have missed a couple formats when I did the browse dialog

ITPalg

Faruton said:
It likely can, I just might have missed a couple formats when I did the browse dialog

I look forward to an update.

This one video is the only one from the same place that will not play with the error message. I submitted a ticket with Freemake but no idea if they will respond or not. It could be an issue with the creator's encoding(?). I supposed if I had to I could window capture it playing and record it.

Just curious if you're going to be adding transitions between video looping like blur, flash, fade and etc. I think that will help greatly.

JordanMR

Wow, such an awesome plugin! I signed up for the forum just because of this...

Phantomindex said:
Just curious if you're going to be adding transitions between video looping like blur, flash, fade and etc. I think that will help greatly.

This would be amazing!!!