Peter.R

Hi So I have been streaming for a while and recording from time to time and I have been using the like wizard thing that gives you presets that work in the simple recording settings but however I have been transitioning to video making and I have recently been wanting multi track recording so I switched to advanced and I'm having a problem. I play a game called Warthunder which is a somewhat high capacity game but not to much and I also cant really get my video recordings right to where they look as nice as the simple format does but as I found out you can only record multi tracks if you are on advanced so I was using advanced and there are three things that I am having a problem with One, Fps drop and frame skipping, Two Its almost like pixilation but only while there is a type of movement. Three normal pixilation and Four I get a warning that I'm stream encoding to big or my game lags can anyone help please and if you need any other information please ask me I know I type horribly

P.S.- I have also tried a lot of online tutorials and it will sometimes make quality got up then frame drop or skipping comes in or vise versa

Lawrence_SoCal

This forum is for features and development of OBS Studio.
Support requests below in the OS appropriate forums instead. And be sure to read and follow the pinned post in the OS support forum