Hello everyone. My name is sonicgalaxy27 AKA Disco the Hedgefox and I got a small problem with the OBS software witch I'm basically new at this. ok. I do have a laptop, a capture card and a Nintendo Switch to record my games, but, everytime I finish recording my games. I check the video file of the game that I recorded and all of it sudden, it just keeps on lagging. Everytime I do this and check out the video file that I save, It still continues it. Is there a way to solve this issue?.

Here is the screen shot i took its about the lag and the game audio sound being muted and not hearing it. Everytime I record my video in OBS with my capture card, there is no game audio sound in my video file that I save. This is so freaking frustrating because of it and I really had enough with this issue.

Attachments

• problem 1.png
    problem 1.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 69
  • problem 3.png
    problem 3.png
    401.4 KB · Views: 98

qhobbes

Run OBS as admin. Right click on shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.

If that doesn't fix your issue, post an actual log file, not a screenshot of a partial log file, of a recording.

qhobbes

1. Enable Game Mode via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode.
2. Your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the OBS sample rate. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
Speaker/Headphone (Realtek(R) Audio): 192000 Hz
3. Run OBS as admin. Right click on shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
4. Use the QuickSync Video (QSV) encoder if available.
5. Record to MKV. If you record to MP4 or MOV and the recording is interrupted, the file will be corrupted and unrecoverable.

If you require MP4 files for some other purpose like editing, remux them afterwards by selecting File > Remux Recordings in the main OBS Studio window or enable Auto Remux in the Advanced Settings.
6. Change the resolution on your capture device to 1280x720 and set the FPS to 30. Try a different output format besides MJPEG.

If still having issues after making those changes, post new recording log.

1. Enable Game Mode via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode.
2. Your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the OBS sample rate. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
Speaker/Headphone (Realtek(R) Audio): 192000 Hz
3. Run OBS as admin. Right click on shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
4. Use the QuickSync Video (QSV) encoder if available.
5. Record to MKV. If you record to MP4 or MOV and the recording is interrupted, the file will be corrupted and unrecoverable.

If you require MP4 files for some other purpose like editing, remux them afterwards by selecting File > Remux Recordings in the main OBS Studio window or enable Auto Remux in the Advanced Settings.
6. Change the resolution on your capture device to 1280x720 and set the FPS to 30. Try a different output format besides MJPEG.

If still having issues after making those changes, post new recording log.
Hey I almost did exactly what you said but I never did. it turns out it stops lagging when I watch the video file because I just need to put the same resolution as my computer screen. Yeah. It seems like everything works out. Also, one more thing, How do I solve the game audio problem not hearing on my video file when I record it or watch my video file after I record it. So, any chances on how to fix it?

Hello? I still need a little small help with the audio problem and I'm still not hearing any game audio in OBS for my Switch.

I have solve the lagging problem a day ago. Now its time for the audio problem.