Very strange Lags and crashes on complete System

Geschmeugen

Hi,

since 2 Weeks i have MASSIVE problems on my computer and OBS is the origin of that i guess.

When i am streaming - out of the sudden OBS stoppes and crashes the PC in 99 %. Only not in that cases when i can open fast enough the Task Manager to stopp the process to close OBS.

This phenomenon always starting with a superdrop on FPS. Than The whole Machine is superlaggy and It drops from 300 FPS to 25 or less. In that case the software already frozen and shut down without a crash report.

I thought is was the problem on Spotify or Elgato Wavelink so i installed them again and renewed -same Result. I Installed the previous version of OBS - same result. At least i recovered my PC FULL and installed everything new - same result. Seems that OBS cant work with wavelink and Spotify and discord in once.

I m uploading here a Log on a teststream mode the whole night. And something new and crazy happend. The pc stopped for a few minutes with all software and than it came back. In that time my Discord stopped. my spotify and OBS too ....

Im very helpless now because i never had a Problem like that in 2 years of full time streaming.

How can a High End Mashine like my PC ( HP OMEN 30 L ) have such problems?

please help me :-(

Recent log :

Tomasz Góral

Something wrong with computer.
Please check temperature CPU and GPU.
OBS is very demanging, it's looks like overheating and MoBo stoping (maybe capacitors on the board).
But once saw how MoBo stops or pause running (this is better term), the speaker on the motherboard was causing a short circuit and the motherboard would stop.

In your case, there is obviously overheating.

Geschmeugen

Hi

sorry for late reply. thanks for the diagnose. I gave that pc an upgrade. I bought a new MB, a new watercooler and a bigger case.

I forgot to say it was an HP Omen 30L. The case was very small and the fans small.(100 mm)

i bought an Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360, a gigabyte B550 Aorus pro and a Be quiet Base 802 Case.

I hope this will help to get back to normal.

If not.... I'll be back!