Versus Ⓡevolution scoreboard

Free Versus Ⓡevolution scoreboard 2.4

ASchneider

Hello sir! Thanks for sharing this scoreboard solution, looks great. I'm unable to download it, it seems that the link is broken. Thanks.

ASchneider

I changed download source to Google Drive. The file should now be available.
Thanks for sharing!

I was giving it a try and really liked!

Since you had asked for feedback, I'll say there's only one thing that I think you might consider changing: not sure if running an x86 side app just to control the scoreboard is be the best option here, sorry. My suggestion would be to do exactly like this great project: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/animated-lower-thirds-with-dockable-control-panel.1057/

It is similar to what you want to achieve but with lower thirds. The creator uses a separated HTML local file so you can change settings and made it available in real time. This is really neat since you can dock this HTML controller in you OBS and have everything in one place :)

You'll find his GitHub there (another suggestion, please make your project available there) so you could take a look and maybe adapt your project. Also there's no need to install Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes and so on, this would be a nice plarform agnostic solution, not only for Windows users.

I think people would be more likely to embrace your project, since it is very useful for so many people!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to create and share this with us.

Deviaphan

Since you had asked for feedback, I'll say there's only one thing that I think you might consider changing: not sure if running an x86 side app just to control the scoreboard is be the best option here, sorry. My suggestion would be to do exactly like this great project: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/animated-lower-thirds-with-dockable-control-panel.1057/

Interesting solution, I will investigate this question. But I didn’t want to be limited only to OBS, so I initially did it in the form of a third-party application.

Gitago

Hello, I was wondering if this is available as open source somewhere on the web? - I would love to be able to look at the internals and learn from it if possible.

Deviaphan

Deviaphan updated "Versus" (c) OBS Scoreboard with a new update entry:

• Supports player avatar, team logos and country flags
  • Player database for quick filling of participants
  • Special version for fast switching between two pairs of teams (VersusAB.exe)
  • Several examples of designs with support for team logos
View attachment 78146
View attachment 78147
View attachment 78142
View attachment 78143
View attachment 78144
View attachment 78145

Read the rest of this update entry...

SinJul

Hi Deviaphan,
Would it be possible to add a "Team"/"Sponsor" Text box and a second score field?
Second score field would be used for "sets", e.g. Team 1 the first match, now Player 2 is playing his Best of 3. Then the score would be:
Team 1 | Player B 0 (0) - (1) 0 Team 2 | Player B

Deviaphan

Would it be possible to add a "Team"/"Sponsor" Text box and a second score field?
You can make a theme for four players, but two will be for counting players and two for the "set". The theme is a HTML/css files, you can make absolutely any design and behavior. Please read 'howto.pdf'. 'VersusT.exe' can supports any number of players, 'Versus.exe' only 1-4 players.