Resource icon

Free UNP Now Playing - Pandora Youtube LastFM Spotify (web only) +31More 4.4

Wylk

Just clic on the extension icon on the top right.

I've done it like that because it was easier to port from the chrome version, and it'll easier to maintain if the chrome version is coming back :)

I'll eventually add a option button in this menu (which will open the pref page), but last time I tried I ran into an issue, if I recall correctly.

Last edited:

Wylk

Hum, they must have changed something on their new player. I still don't have an access to it. I'll try to see what I can do (if DopaSensei is still around to help me here, it should be fixed quickly).

Wylk

Whoa, Mozilla finally *preliminarily* reviewed UNP, after ~4 months... And preliminarily review is supposed to be way faster than full review.. Oh well.

By the way, if you have any issues or idea for UNP, I'm still here !
(I don't really have the time to work on chrome compatibility for now, but adding/fixing website support doesn't take that much time, except for spotify :p)

indefinitions

May I request the addition of bop.fm? It'd be real swell as that service integrates all my playlists from different platforms like Soundcloud and Spotify into 1 place.

Dimitrios44

I use this plugin with GooglePlay Music and it doesn't work with it anymore. I think Google has change their api or something. Well keep the good work

ganya

@Wylk hey wylk, why the radiorecord.ru isn't working ? The plugin doesn't create the file, from some other music sites its working

derklempner

I have no idea how to install the Bootstrap, jQuery, or Sammy.js libraries to make this work properly. I installed the Firefox add-on (2.8) and it doesn't update the specified file in the path with the current song playing from play.google.com.

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

EDIT: Okay, so I tried a YouTube video/song, and it created the file instantly. So I don't need the libraries installed after all. So what's going on with Google Play Music not being recognized?

2nd EDIT: Okay, so I went back and reloaded Google Play Music after testing YouTube, and it's working now. Odd, but... whatever. Thanks for the great plugin!

Last edited:

Wylk

The version 2.8 is now up on mozilla addon store.

@ggCaesaR
Ok for beatport :)

About the chrome version, we found a way to make it work again on chrome.
But I don't really like this very 'hacky' solution we found, thus I don't want to spend time on that for now...

Last edited:

Wylk

@ganya
Okay about radiorecord.ru, currently (as written in the options page) currently only support the /player.
This player seems a bit buggy, it doesnt seems to show the correct song...
I will add support for the main radio at radiorecord.ru

derklempner

Looks like Google Play Music support has broken. It only displays the artist name, but not the song title. I tried using "%a% - %e%" but that doesn't seem to want to work either. I removed 2.8 and installed 2.8.1 from the Mozilla addon page, but that didn't fix it either.

Any ideas?