Resource icon

Free UNP Now Playing - Pandora Youtube LastFM Spotify (web only) +31More 4.4

Wylk

That's weird. I just tested it many times (on Linux / Windows). No issues at all with spotify on version 2.2.
It's maybe related to your url change to "player.spotify.com". Can you provide me a link ? When I go on player.spotify.com it simply redirect me to play.spotify.com :(

Last edited:

Chevelle

The link provided by the9quad works for me. if I click your link which is play.spotify.com I get redirected to: https://player.spotify.com/browse
I am also a spotify premium user

Edit --
Not sure if it might have anything to do with it but I am also From The Netherlands (Europe)

the9quad

Oh well, it wont work for me, but not the end of the world. Still a nice tool you made wylk, appreciate it.

Chevelle

Hey Wylk,
I deleted UNP and then put your 2.3 dev version in howver I am afraid I am the bearer of bad news. Spotify still does not seem to work for me and youtube still works like a charm. :(
At this point I would love to suggest whatever it might be causing this but I am running out of ideas as well :(

Wylk

Ok :(
I left an issue on Github for Spotify premium, if someone is able to help (https://github.com/Wykks/Untamed-Now-Playing-Next/issues/51). Sorry guys !

@Chrisbreaking I don't have a mac to test it, but it should works. What have you tested ? You should be able to clic on the UNP logo and then specify a directory. I didn't set a default file location because I'm not sure where the file usually are on Mac (https://github.com/Wykks/Untamed-Now-Playing-Next/blob/master/data/options.js#L104).

Drew Arnold

For some reason I can't get the extension to work with play.google.com . I set it up pointing to my documents folder, but it doesn't generate a .txt file.

Chrisbreaking

What i did wrong? (sorry for my english)

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2015-06-16 в 23.32.33.png
    Снимок экрана 2015-06-16 в 23.32.33.png
    415.4 KB · Views: 67

Wylk

Is "UNP.xml" an actual directory ? You may want to specify something like this : "/Users/Christian/Documents/" instead.
It seems you're running Mac OS. I'm not sure if there's something specific to do with Mac. I can't test it, but it should work.

Is there any Mac user who can help ? :)

Last edited:

raquel101

I am using the latest version (2.3) and it's not pulling the info for soundcloud but youtube and google music is working fine. Soundcloud is my main music source. =/

Edit: Rebooted my pc and it started picking up the song but it shows it as "Current Track: Title - Artist -(my soundcloud username)". If I try setting it to %a% - %e% it doesn't pick anything up. I guess I don't mind the "Current Track" text, but I wish my username wasn't appended as well. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Wylk

@raquel101
Hum Soundcloud must have changed something. I'll look into it !

@the9quad
I'm not sure why you're saying that here, because Spotify should work fine with UNP 2.3 (with artwork support and the separate file feature). UNP don't have the ability to select the size of the artwork, but usually, programs (like OBS) can do that directly, no ? :)
However, if you need to use the desktop app of Spotify, consider using something like Snip!/SMG now playing of course !