Ubiquitous 2 chat + OBS source plugin

Free Ubiquitous 2 chat + OBS source plugin 2.2

ball2hi

The new update today on the auto-update broke(?) the OBS plugin. The chatbox is no longer transparent on livestream. I can no longer use this tool until this is fixed. Also right-clicking on the plugin and going to properties just makes the source get smaller and smaller and I have to resize it.

AckMeL666

Still loving the app man. Got the last beta working pretty good in obs 64-bit still can't get the plugin working in 32-bit either for some reason though.

I was wonder if it's possible to add chat support for StreamUp.com. I think they use html5 chat so hopefully you can. I just started streaming there too (https://streamup.com/EpicStreamMan) and I like it.

codex

lastfm no scrobling data...
I'll check it, though it could happen if there no track info on lastfm. Please try to switch tracks.

New Issue on the Beta , My Ubiquitous Just Crashed from a picture post on Hitbox Chat . Since that everytime i open it its crash again cause the last message wich was the picture was still there . Just Telling u about the issue :)

Beta are made for that right ? :3

I'm considering adding test units to prevent such problems.

i cant seem to get the OBS plugin to work. all i get is a clear box and when i click on properties of the new source it creates i get nothing. Also i noticed that it is installing it into my Clr Browser folder inside of my plugins folder. Am i doing somthing wrong or is the installer broke?
I use 32 bit version

The new update today on the auto-update broke(?) the OBS plugin. The chatbox is no longer transparent on livestream. I can no longer use this tool until this is fixed. Also right-clicking on the plugin and going to properties just makes the source get smaller and smaller and I have to resize it.

Still loving the app man. Got the last beta working pretty good in obs 64-bit still can't get the plugin working in 32-bit either for some reason though.

I was wonder if it's possible to add chat support for StreamUp.com. I think they use html5 chat so hopefully you can. I just started streaming there too (https://streamup.com/EpicStreamMan) and I like it.
Thats weird. I've checked OBS plugin with both 32/64 bit version. If it doesn't work - please try to redownload plugin installer.

codex

lastfm no scrobling data...
OK, I've checked it. Grooveshark scrobbles just fine. Please check that your player is actually scrobbling.
mVsIipF.png

codex

New Issue on the Beta , My Ubiquitous Just Crashed from a picture post on Hitbox Chat . Since that everytime i open it its crash again cause the last message wich was the picture was still there . Just Telling u about the issue :)

Beta are made for that right ? :3
I did try to post an animated gif and it didn't crash. Could you please send me a link to an image if it will crash again ?

codex

You need an account on last.fm and on the Grooveshark there is an option to connect your lastfm account:
ioWu37S.png

LtStan

Hey it seems that the current beta version is having issues with the dashboard "batch topic change" feature.
It seems to have stopped to update web.

Using i with Hitbox and Twitch.

It stopped working after I have downloaded the OBS Unbiquitous2 chat plugin update today.

Dreadmyst

Reinstalled both files and its still not working for me in 32 bit haven't tried it in 64 as most of my plugins are designed for 32 bit

codex

Hey it seems that the current beta version is having issues with the dashboard "batch topic change" feature.
It seems to have stopped to update web.

Using i with Hitbox and Twitch.

It stopped working after I have downloaded the OBS Unbiquitous2 chat plugin update today.

I can confirm that Twitch topic change doesn't work atm. I can't change it on the web site either.
Probably they cache it for too long.

Hitbox works but doing it slow sometime :/

I'll add some "in progress" indicator.

codex

Reinstalled both files and its still not working for me in 32 bit haven't tried it in 64 as most of my plugins are designed for 32 bit
Please try to remove Ubiquitous2 source from the OBS and add it again. Also try to reset it's size.
For me it works just fine in 32bit:
e9BZ7JB.png

Dreadmyst

I've tried that as well. also tried it on 64bit version and it doesn't work for me in 64bit version either. using OBS version 0.65b.

In the 64bit version i cleared my plugins folder then updated to get the default plugins back and tried it as well thinking there might be a conflict with plugins but still no go for me.

Also when i click edit sceen i dont get a red boxed area for readjust anything in for the plugin.

Log window stuff if this will help.

18:25:32: CLR host plugin strings not found, dynamically loading 4 strings
18:25:32: CLRHost::Initialize() attempting to load and start the .NET runtime (null)
18:25:32: CLRHost::Initialize() Found version v1.1.4322 .NET runtime
18:25:32: CLRHost::Initialize() Found version v4.0.30319 .NET runtime
18:25:32: CLRHost::Initialize() attempting to use v4.0.30319 .NET runtime
18:25:32: CLRHost::LoadInteropLibrary() load the assembly plugins\CLRHostPlugin\CLRHost.Interop.dll
18:25:32: CLRHost::LoadPlugins() attempting to load the plugin assembly Ubiquitous2Plugin
18:25:32: CLRHost::LoadPlugins() successfully added CLR plugin [Type: Ubiquitous2Plugin.Ubiquitous2Plugin, Name: Ubiquitous2 chat]
18:25:32: Video Source Plugin strings not found, dynamically loading 52 strings

Last edited:

Dreadmyst

Ran the debugger and installer as admin and ran a scene with just the chat plugin in it and got these results named it Chat Debug and also logged another instance of the one i will be streaming with called DMDebug

Attachments

• Chat Debug.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 19
  • DMDubug.txt
    38 KB · Views: 19

codex

That error could happen if main application isn't running. That plugin doesn't work standalone, it takes pictures of main window of application.
Theoretically it also can be caused by some firewall/antivirus settings...

Dreadmyst

the only firewall i have installed is windows default firewall and currently don't have a antivirus installed. so im at a loss as to why it doesn't work. I haven't closed the chat client since i loaded it.

codex

Crazy idea but could you please check if localhost resolves into 127.0.0.1 ? Please try to run cmd.exe and execute: ping localhost

Dreadmyst

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Dreadmyst>ping localhost

Pinging Dreadmyst-PC [::1] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from ::1: time<1ms

Ping statistics for ::1:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms

C:\Users\Dreadmyst>