Ubiquitous 2 chat + OBS source plugin

Free Ubiquitous 2 chat + OBS source plugin 2.2

ArcanicFlame

sorry @codex i failed that one

its not the viewer COUNTER thats too wide
its the viewer LIST thats too wide with those giant ass gaps between lists

so with 5 services it gets to be ridiculously wide and i doubt anybody will ever see a name THAT long anyway, if they do they prolly arent going to care that they cant read the whole thing

also i love you for adding sound, sound for mention of (name) , and sound for any new chat message? both toggle-able? yes plz?

also i just was wondering if it would be possible to make it so new messages have the TEXT of the message overlayed over any active window for an adjustable time span with adjustable transparency/color? that would be awesome, make things so damn easy

Last edited:

ArcanicFlame

actually i was just thinking, for ANY new message it would probably be better if the taskbar icon just started flashing, instead of making a sound, but for mention of name it would still be nice to have a sound

also i noticed u added a follow alert to ubi?
exactly how many services does that work on?
is it also sent to localhost:8080?
(my ubi is streamed for cross platform chatting via video) so i was wondering if that follow alert is getting streamed lmao

and last thing i ask for is the capability to send messages via web ui to services OTHER then twitch ♥

Last edited:

codex

Follow alerts displayed in the app only. So far it works with Twitch and Hitbox only.
Sending a message from the Web ui shouldn't be restricted by twich only. I wasn't aware about that bug :/ Will fix it.

finargot

Please try to rename settings file and try again.
dont help. like 10 seconds and then crash after last update:
As i get - its only with YouTube!
dc24d65ad4.jpg

Noodlebox

Hi this Request is a bit complicated.

Is there a way you add the "SK_Live" to the Ubiquitous 2 Chat list? It's a site that I think implements all Stream sites into one. The huge advantage of "SK_Live" over the other chat is that that you can upload your customize animated images in the chat and display it while streaming. Is there a way to implement it to Ubiquitous feature in someway? Like Ubiquitous 2 Chat can read the "SK_" Emote codes and display in the chat for streaming purpose? I see the "SK"-Emotes being able display on Twitch. But I haven't seen it on Youtube or Hitbox but I think the 'SK_Live' claims it can. I was wondering if you could, that the all stream chat sites, the viewers can be able to type "SK"-emote code, and Ubiqutous can read the "SK"-Emote code and display the animated Emote in Ubiquitous no matter where the viewer is from which stream site.

It's not in English though.
http://live.sk-knower.com/skplug

But here's a translation.
https://translate.google.com/transl...u=http://live.sk-knower.com/skplug&edit-text=

Last edited:

Taranis

Hey, the software is great, i like it a lot. A few questions though:

1.) is there a way to hide the chat input box permanently? I only use UbiQ to display messages, so the chatbox is not really useful.

2.) Is there any way to hide the "Chat is on! Be the first to say hi"?

3.) Is there a way to get twitter mentions? for a defined hashtag?

4.) Is there a way to set UbiQ into display mode? That would hide the scrollbar, hide the input box etc?

Again, thank you for the ncie piece of software :)

codex

Is there a way you add the "SK_Live" to the Ubiquitous 2 Chat list?
I'll check it.

Hey, the software is great, i like it a lot. A few questions though:

1.) is there a way to hide the chat input box permanently? I only use UbiQ to display messages, so the chatbox is not really useful.

2.) Is there any way to hide the "Chat is on! Be the first to say hi"?

3.) Is there a way to get twitter mentions? for a defined hashtag?

4.) Is there a way to set UbiQ into display mode? That would hide the scrollbar, hide the input box etc?

Again, thank you for the ncie piece of software :)
There no such options but you can capture the chat via Browser plugin. Please check Services tab in the settings for url.

Taranis

I love the chat, bu have to stop using it. Ubiq just crashes too often. 6-7 times during a 5 hour streaming session is too much :(

codex

What chats do you normally use? I tested it yesterday for 9 hours with twitch and 50k users and didn't get any problems...

Taranis

twitch, hitbox, youtube, streamup, dailymotion

at one point or another during use it just locks up and does not display new messages anymore. I have to close it via control panel (the client becomes completely unresponsive). Then I restart it and it goes for a while before locking up again.

codex

Weird that nobody else complain about these issues. I'll try to test it more.
There were multiple updates lately BTW.

Taranis

The software auto updates - so it is always the newest version. I will try switching off the lesser used services and see how it goes.

Btw, monitoring twitter for a hashtag would be a great addition though